Special 25th Edition MV Horoscopes

Vicechic84

Welcome to WS's 'Special 25th Edition MV Horoscopes'! Being that this is a special ocassion we'd thought we'd mark it in MV style by bringing you all something we've never done before. Our first ever astrological look into each sign and what it represents during this milestone event. As you'll notice each sign of the zodiac come with it's own, 'Favourite Character', 'Favourite Quote', 'Favourite Colour' and of course no horoscope would ever be complete without the traditional 'Lucky Numbers'. But keep in mind these are for entertainment purposes only. But you knew that already didn't cha?;) And so on that final note, read, enjoy and have an MV fun-filled time! Hey, you never know what the stars hold for you!:)

ARIES (March 21-April 19);)Aside from the black skinny ties, white shirts and black suits your wardrobe is pretty much the same thing day after day. Perhaps, May Ying needs to take you shopping for something more than just one colour. But you've set the tone for a style all your own. It's this town isn't big enough for more colour and you're not having it. Besides, it wouldn't be natural for a Lt. to be looking like his colleages now would it? Although you did move out of the box for just one undercover assignment and without tooting your own horn you looked pretty sharp that you almost didn't even recognize yourself. Just do yourself a favour and please keep the Speedos for the beach okay? Famous Character: Lt. Martin CastilloFamous Quote: "Keep me posted!"Famous Colour: Granite GreyLucky Numbers: 4, 8, 20, 27, 31, 39

TAURUS (April 20-May 20):)You've been working at odd jobs for most of your life. Greyhound dog walker, artist, reptagel salesmen added to the list of unusual career choices. But one thing you can definitely say is that its not boring but all this unpredictability has got your head spinning in a sea of spicy salsa. The only good thing is that being an informant you get to be the bad guy with protection from the good guys. But do you really need to be reminded you smell like a french fry from time to time. This really hurts your feelings. Maybe, you need to sit down and have a meaningful diabolical with your law enforcement buddies. After all you are familiar with the word COM-PEN-SA-TION and you're about due for some right about now!Famous Character: Izzy MorenoFamous Quote: "Eef I turn thees speekurs up any louder, I'm going to keel feesh."Famous Colour: Lux LavenderLucky Numbers: 1, 2, 4, 10, 17, 32

GEMINI (May 21-June 21);)A recurring nightmare of peanut butter, boathouses and Lou DeLong keeps plaguing you night after night for some reason. You've tried everything aside from eating jam on toast and listening to El DeBarge instead and still nothing. You have this sudden insane desire to want to smash that coo-coo-clock you inherited from your grandmother but can't bear to part with a family heirloom. Maybe you should call Carson and head out to the Starlight Foundation for a few hours tonight to face your fears head on. That should really clear your head!Famous Character: Big Booty TrudyFamous Quote: "I'm a cop. It's not what I do. It's what I am."Famous Colour: Mango TangoLucky Numbers: 11, 14, 25, 26, 37, 41

CANCER (June 22-July 22):)You know you're tough, unique, bad, bold, and sassy! Yup, you're everything including the kitchen sink. You're one of the good guys but you can't help but feel that the saying, good guys finish last is really true. Sometimes going to a place where the drinks are cold and you don't know the names of the players isn't always a good thing. Coming from the Big Apple this really is a culture shock but one things for certain. The ladies are so fine. Just be a little weary if you find some crazy drawing by your bedside. And whatever you do please don't drink the orange juice! Yikes! Famous Character: Ricardo 'Rico' TubbsFamous Quote: It's getting late and the kings got a date!"Famous Colour: Midnight BlueLucky Numbers: 18, 23, 26, 34, 38, 44

LEO (July 23-August 22);)Fee-fi-fo-fum, this is a rhyme from the Noogman! You've been having an outrageous, contageous, admit me into your intensive caaaaare, transfuse me, abuse me kinda time the last little while. You need to completely steer clear of stealing any polka-dotted cement trucks with your partner in crime Izzy especially ones that empty wet cement onto open convertibles. Yikes! This may cause some major friction and you may be seeing the inside of the Daytona's trunk a lot more than you'd like to. Just find your organ donar card, sign it and all will be fine in the end. Remember stay trouble free you never know who may be watching! Famous Character: Noogie 'The Noogman' LamontFamous Quote: "Who's the Captain Kirk of this Enterprise?"Famous Colour: Pineapple GloryLucky Numbers: 8, 9, 12, 21, 28, 35

VIRGO (August 23-September 22):)Time to dust off your collection of snowglobes and get to that project that you've been putting off since last year. You've been procrastinating about it for awhile but enough is enough you got to get it done. Painting is such a big job. What a long drawn out process draping the floors and furniture, not to mention the paint fumes giving you a pounding headache. You know you can always call your best bud Stan to help out and then treat him to some wings and beer at the local pub. But don't forget to feed Harriet your goldfish when your done. The poor thing is starving! Famous Character: Larry ZitoFamous Quote: "101 Dalmations ain't just a cartoon, anymore than Blue Suede Shoes is just a song!"Famous Colour: Pink IllusionLucky Numbers: 2, 12, 22, 29, 33, 45

LIBRA (September 23-October 22);)A sudden urge to shoot up mannequins in a warehouse is taking over. Those Mac-10's really slice and dice! But the real point of the matter is friendship here. You'll be reunited with a long lost friend that you might not even recognize (or you may not want to recognize). You've had a falling out and it's time to bury the hatchet (and no, not in their back either!) because life is way too short and we all need to let our hair down sometimes. Don't be a fuddy-duddy. Just turn that frown upside down and make some noise. You'll feel a whole heapin' lot better for it!Famous Character: Evan FreedFamous Quote: "Oh Crockett. Here's one with your name on it. You ever think that Sonny? That there's a bullet somewhere with your name on it?"Famous Colour: Sunkissed PeachLucky Numbers: 10, 14, 17, 27, 38, 39

SCORPIO (October 23-November 21):)You spent all the nights at the Blue Note belting out one blues song after another and your feet are killing you! A job like this can take a toll on your personal life. You have a secret admirer in the audience that is just itchin' to meet you but hasn't yet gotten the nerve to introduce themselves. Have no fear because he/she will make their move soon. So be patient because that just might be your Mr./Mrs. Right. Which means no more stormy weather on the horizon. Things are looking up! Famous Character: Gina CalabreseFamous Quote: "Regular Hoover convention in the loo tonight. Six legs to a stall. I guess that's why they call it the powder room, dear."Famous Colour: Passionfruit RedLucky Numbers: 7, 9, 12, 19, 23, 30

SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21);)You're definitely a man on a mission! In your Daytona you tear up the town looking for danger and adventure but you don't have to look too far for it as it always has a way of finding you. There's something in the air tonight as the wind blows through your sandy blonde mane as the sound of the engine roars its way down the street. But back at the St. Vitus a lovely lady awaits for a night of passion and intrigue she'll never forget. However, she doesn't seem to realize business always comes first. Well...maybe that can wait till later. Famous Character: James 'Sonny' CrockettFamous Quote: "The secret to success...whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know, I'm divorced and broke."Famous Colour: Chartruese GreenLucky Numbers: 14, 24, 28, 34, 38, 42

CAPRICORN (December 22-January 19):)Your bug van is on the fritz again and it's going to cost you all kinds to get it repaired. What ever you do don't blow a gasket it'll only make matters worse. Just take it in stride and while you're waiting take this opportunity to try out for a game show to try and win some big bucks. They sure would come in handy right about now. I hear Rat Race is the latest craze and you'd be perfect for it. Hey, maybe you should do your Elvis impersonation to get noticed at the auditions? Brilliant idea! Good Luck!Famous Character: Stan SwitekFamous Quote: "A four letter word for dirt?"Famous Colour: Tranquil TealLucky Numbers: 5, 6, 14, 22, 34, 38

AQUARIUS (January 20-February 18);)You feel like you're on top of the world and nothing can kick you off your pedestal. But you're wrong, things and people in your past always have a way of creeping up and biting you in the butt when you least expect it. You have to think to the future and try to sweep what ever else you've been involved in under the rug. It's always been important to you to eliminate the competition but that doesn't mean slip someone 25g's to make them disappear either. Just be extra cautious in all your decisions. You never know who else they may affect. And if all else fails your momma's homemade zesty lasagna should do the trick!Famous Character: Frank MoscaFamous Quote: "Louis, don't forget the cannoli!"Famous Colour: Tropical TangerineLucky Numbers: 17, 19, 26, 28, 35, 39

PISCES (February 19-March 20):)You are in dire need of a day off. All work and no play make you a dull boy/girl. Take some time out for yourself. Perhaps, a day at the beach will cure whatever ailes you. Go for a swim, soak your t-shirt, make a sandcastle, have some fun. You deserve it! Just be weary of a police helicopter hovering in the sky and illusions of two men walking towards you in the sand. This probably means you've had way too much sun for your own good. So if this happens, don't cry, just take cover. Famous Character: Callie BassettFamous Quote: "I'll take you to places you've never been before."Famous Colour: Chocolatey EspressoLucky Numbers: 4, 6, 16, 24, 29, 34

This concludes our very 'Special 25th Edition MV Horoscopes'. We hope you've enjoyed them just as much as we have bringing them to you. It's been fun! So let me leave you with this last thought. Always remember, look to the stars! The MV stars!:)*For entertainment purposes only*

Thanks, Vicechic, this was funny! :thumbsup:I wonder how did you pick famous characters? I mean, just according to your own feelings, or did you do some research like studing actors' (or characters') dates of birth, etc.?

Thanks' date=' Vicechic, this was funny! :thumbsup:I wonder how did you pick famous characters? I mean, just according to your own feelings, or did you do some research like studing actors' (or characters') dates of birth, etc.?[/quote']Thanx again cheetah!Everything you've read is strictly off the top of my head and was done in one sitting. There wasn't any research involved other than the plot lines of the episodes in which they appear are incorporated into each horoscope. If there is the slightest possibility of one of the characters birthdays falling in the month in which they were featured is completely coincidential. Overall, it was fun to be able to do this especially being it's MV's 25th Anniversary. ;) Thanx again Coop, Miamijim and Pandina as well! :)

You could have at least said us Cancers' would win the lotto! ;)
Unfortunately' date=' the [i']'MV Diva' can not predict that (or she'd predict she'd be winning the lotto for herself too!;)) But you know you can always try playing your lucky numbers Tim! ;)Lucky Numbers: 18, 23, 26, 34, 38, 44

• 11 months later...

a VERY big OFFtop:

did you do some research like studing actors' (or characters') dates of birth' date=' etc.?[/quote'] Nobody knows what you can find on the WWW. I was trying to find some information about a film, but on the 4th search page found... http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/W34377372RKT.htm# :DThe funniest things area) I didn't look for this b) this was my guess (I didn't know the time)c) It seems, I nearly guessed (compare 2 pictures)the white one - found on the WWWthe green one - made by me (just as a guess)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildFunny :D :D :DPS. Again, sorry for this OFF

WOW!!! :eek: Inglk, are you a professional horoscope maker or something? I can't read natal charts, but these two surely look alike. :clap:In fact, it seems that Sonny Crockett's character must be a Leo (July 29th) - of course, if he didn't lie about his birthday. But DJ is a Saggitarius, for sure. I don't think they thought about horoscopes while making the show anyway, so the characters' birth dates must be pretty random.