Happy Birthday Cooper & Burnett!

Richie Rich

Happy Birthday Cooper & BurnettNow we know how those wild fires started in Cali. The flames from the countless candles on his birthday cake are the cause. The Fire Marshals will be paying you a visit shortly. Payback! C& B's Demise! Free(Fire)fall! Don't worry, as we'll ask them not to take C & B out where the buses don't run, and then give him a one way ticket to San Quentin. Coop, we will tell them that this is not the good collar that they think it is, and no amount of red tape will stop us from gaining your deserved freedom. Know that when you see your mirror image reflected back to you, the rest of us are right there behind you, even if unseen. You'll never walk alone. Oh well, enjoy it anyway, buddy!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Shill

• Richie Rich

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a very Happy Birthday Coop! Special date: 09/09/09 :cake:I know what you don't need for your birthday......a Crockett jacket or pastel shirt.A great gift, for the vicer who has everything, would be, a.......head! :D

• Administrators

Happy Birthday Coop!! May your birthday be full of pastels, linen, Ferraris, palm trees, neon and plenty of cafe cubano to wash down that birthday cake! Enjoy your day buddy!! ;):cake::gift::thumbsup:

Payback! C& B's Demise! Free(Fire)fall! Don't worry" data-date=" as we">

out where the buses don't run, and then give him a one way ticket to San Quentin. Coop, we will tell them that this is not the good collar that they think it is, and no amount of red tape will stop us from gaining your deserved freedom. Know that when you see your mirror image reflected back to you, the rest of us are right there behind you, even if unseen. You'll never walk alone. Oh well, enjoy it anyway, buddy!!

That was just beautiful pal! :clap:Thank you.

I've been waiting to post this pic for ages! :D Happy Birthday Coop! :tasse_prost: I can send her fed-ex if you like?!Eingefügtes Bild

Boy! Would I LOVE to unwrap THAT gift!:):thumbsup:

Due to the darn time diference I´m always late at these things, but my best wishes on your special day. I enjoy your postings and your contributions to make this the ultimate MV site ever. Thanks pal. Hope you had a great day. I bet you managed to get the real Gina as a present through one of your numerous contacts.

Due to the darn time diference I´m always late at these things' date=' but my best wishes on your special day. I enjoy your postings and your contributions to make this the ultimate MV site ever. Thanks pal. Hope you had a great day. I bet you managed to get the real Gina as a present through one of your numerous contacts.[/quote']Gina as a present?The ULTIMATE present you must mean! :happy:That would be soooo coool!

Happy birthday my man! Sorry I haven't been about much recently - hope to be back soon after the birth of our next one - in the meantime, have a great day!