Name the Character/Actor

Shill

• Administrators

Jesse Borrego? He played Enrique Lorca-Mendez in "A Bullet For Crockett" and Octavio Escondero in "Jack Of All Trades"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• chum981

• Papa Legba

Jesse Borrego? He played Enrique Lorca-Mendez in "A Bullet For Crockett" and Octavio Escondero in "Jack Of All Trades"

This is the one I had in mind. Good job F-man:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'd give you a clue if I had a clue as to what it was! :o:o:oI'll have to think about this one. Sorry folks.That's what you get for not answering right away. :evil:

• Administrators

OK, I got one. No idea if this was my original one but the person I'm thinking of now has not been mentioned before.Soooooo.Hint: Think of a known person. ;)

:confused:I don't get the hint or what exactly we're now trying to answer:confused:But, I'll go for Bruce Willis since he is very known...

• Administrators

No, sorry if I confused you.This is a know person on MV, guest star, that played two parts on the show.HE has yet to be named.

John LeguizamoHe played the role of Orlando Calderone Jr.(Sons+Lovers and Afternoon Plane) and Angelo Alvarez (Victims of Circumstance)

Ismael “East†Carlo?He was in Cuba Libre and Hard Knocks as two different characters...but he's not that well known...:confused:

• Administrators

Nope!You guys are making this too complicated!Think simple. :)Who is a regular on MV that also did portrayed another character?

Dan Hedaya? (different characters in One Eyed Jack and Payback)A regular on MV would be someone like Izzy or Noogie, but I can't remember them doing another character:confused:How about that MV electrician in the beginning few episodes of MV (the one with a beard), who came back later in Badge of Dishonour as another character? Is he the one you're thinking of?

• Administrators
:shout: Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner! :shout:Izzy/Trini DeSoto it is! :thumbsup:Told you it was an easy one. ;)