Welcome To Our 25 Year Celebration!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

As you all know today, September 16th 2009, is the 25th anniversary of the debut of "Miami Vice" We thought we would celebrate with a special section. In it you'll find a little something for everyone. Special recipes, trivia, horoscopes, fan fiction and a few other topics that our members can contribute to as well. If anyone has anything special that they would like to share please feel free to post it here!Welcome to the party!Ferrariman

• Like 1

I can´t believe that 25 years were already gone. Unfortunately, we Germans had to wait more than two more years before the greatest series of all started in Germany.

• Like 1

Here is my celebration - planned for tonight Mojitos for two.Eingefügtes BildOf course, this is perfect for tonight's celebration too. In a shot glass, straight of course.Eingefügtes Bild

Richie' date=' ...Let's go smoke a beer together![/quote']Absolutely.One of these days you'll just have to show up for one of the Miami gatherings. I could put you on the mailing list?! The Mojito at Mojitos Cuban Rest. in Miami (see glass above) is out of this world. Best I ever had. That big glass has 3 shots of rum. Fortunately, you go walk around Dolphin Mall for a while until it mostly burns off. Then you can drive again - an hour or two later :eek: . Your Mojito is waiting - let me know when to pour, buddy.

Yeah, I can see myself smoking a couple beers with you, talking Miami Vice.:tasse_prost:(For those of you who are newer members, the phrase, "Let's go smoke a beer together" is a phrase that I posted on the other site when we were there, and it kind of became an unofficial greeting or invite to someone on the site that you thought was cool. I always felt it was our members unofficial phrase.)

Yeah' date=' I can see myself smoking a couple beers with you, talking Miami Vice.[/quote']And then - hit the road to check out the Vice sites in Miami:Gas Station from Evan in Little HavanaEingefügtes BildGot to have a cafecito, and also some Cuban food :thumbsup: :Eingefügtes BildSee Elvis's descendants:Eingefügtes BildHang with some Vicers:Eingefügtes BildSit in same spot once occupied by Crockett himself (gas station from Evan - spot on the station center island where Crockett sat):Eingefügtes BildAnd take lots of pictures and see the sites:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

"Tour of Vice Sites" photos above taken in September 2007."Ladies of Miami" photos taken at Homestead-Miami Speedway in March 2008, during the Grand Prix of Miami race day.

Press credentials. Just a hobby - I write for a website, but it is not my fulltime job. The series I follow, and write about, is the IndyCar Series (includes the Indy 500). This race series is one I have followed since the '60s, when my Dad took me to my first race at 6 yrs old. I was hooked. My photography skills are strictly amateur.

I don't have any beer to crack in honor of this momentous occasion. I have a bottle of long island ice tea, and a bottle of Manhattan, but somehow those don't seem fitting.Maybe I'll risk my precious health and grab a pack of these (only one place in town has them, that I know of, at least):Eingefügtes BildOn second thought, maybe just a little MV-music.

What an auspicious occasion. I wish I'd pre-planned. So is everyone watching the pilot tonight? I'm going to go put in an ep right now.[Picks up phone, dials Gina. "Hey, you busy?" :p

Buddy' date=' I've been online here ALL DAY LONG!I've NEVER left!!![/quote']I'm almost in a panic because I didn't know! So much to do before midnight!O.k., I just put in "The Cell Within," Season 5. It's the first episode I saw I couldn't remember. When I last left off making my whole series run, I quit at Season 5 before Freefall!