Welcome To Our 25 Year Celebration!

Ferrariman

Miami Vice Celebrates Its 25th Anniversaryhttp://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/09/happy_25th_anniversary_miami_v.php

A quarter of a century ago, South Beach was a rundown crime pit populated by cocaine cowboys, pimps, junkies, and quite a few retirees on modest budgets. Then, on September 16, 1984, along came Crockett and Tubbs, two Metro-Dade Police vice squad detectives with their trademark pastel Versace suits, fast cars, and bad-ass attitudes on NBC's Miami Vice.Unlike many shows set in South Florida, the series was actually shot here, and broadcasting the Beach's unique beauty into millions of homes each week proved to be the kind of free promo tourism boards dream of. The show also paved the way for the area becoming an international film and photography destination.

Web page has video of Episode 1 also - scroll down.

Miami Vice Celebrates Its 25th Anniversaryhttp://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2009/09/happy_25th_anniversary_miami_v.phpWeb page has video of Episode 1 also - scroll down.

I just posted our .WS web address on that site!!!! :thumbsup:Click onto that site, and you'll read it!I tried to post a photo, but it didn't seem to work.Hopefully, someone will visit here as a result of my posting!

I just posted our .WS web address on that site!!!! :thumbsup:Click onto that site' date=' and you'll read it!I tried to post a photo, but it didn't seem to work.Hopefully, someone will visit here as a result of my posting![/quote']I posted our web address on there again.Does anyone else want to post anything there?It's EASY. basiclly, just post your user name, the message, and hit the post button! No signing up or anything.IT's MIAMI based, but anyone can read it.

• Administrators

Glad you fashionably late Vicers could make it! ;) Seriously, the party's just getting started. :radio::cheers:

I have two packs of them for props for photoshoots here for Crockett style photos.I haven't opened them.I don't smoke.

I have an unopened pack for collecting purposes as well. I don't plan on opening them.

• 11 months later...

We are almost out of days in our 25th ann. celebration! By my calculations, we have until 16 SEP to bask in the glow of the 25th, and then on 17 SEP, we begin year 26...

• 6 years later...

Day late, a dollar short for me but I'm here now reviving old stuff being that guy lol. Sept 16th just took on a whole new meaning for me! So much to learn here!