End of summer....

Stinger390X

Well boys and girls I had to go back to work this week. I've had two and a half months off to do nothing but work.........on my tan!Time to get serious and focus on other things...like paying for the boat(s)!So what did you do for your summer vacation? All essays accepted graciously and will be marked for punctuation and spelling.Bonus marks for pictures!

• Administrators

I would like to say I feel sorry for you but I've been working all summer while you were off! :evil:Hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Oh come on now! You guys must have had some holidays or at least kicked back with a tall ale and watched some babes or something?Tell us all about your adventures.You know your getting marked on this ...

• Administrators

I worked all Summer but then again I hate the heat so I will be taking a few weeks off in October to enjoy the changing leaves and cooler temperatures of the Fall!

I've been off for about 6 weeks now due to my illness. I'll be off for at least another week or so.I take 5 weeks vacation, and I always take a week off in October. October at the Pacific Ocean is perfect!I've just been posting, and hanging out on this site ever since I was well enough to so.

Been working my butt off all summer. Now I´m facing 8 - 10 weeks on the couch due to a ruptured achilles tendon.

Ouch. I hope the worst of the pain is over. Now get to work on the rehab :hot: !http://www.miami-vice.ws/attachment.php?attachmentid=521&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1252754980And - your support is appreciated. We all need to do more for single moms.For me' date=' it would be the traditional Memorial Day weekend in Indy, and time well spent at the speedway. There is no such thing as a bad day at the track![img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/DSC02602.jpgSome new friends from that weekend:Eingefügtes Bild

When I worked full time for ATT/Lucent, I got 6 weeks vacation! Now, retired but working as a part time musician, I have one or two days off then play a gig 3 or 4 days straight. I haven't gone on a real vacation in a few years, but on Sunday after church my wife & I usually play volleyball in our community pool, which keeps us tan & fit! :thumbsup: