What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?I didn't make a poll because there would be too much options.

What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?I didn't make a poll because there would be too much options.

Crockett's Theme and the creepy background music that runs throughout 'Prodigal Son'. 'Buddies' is on the list as well.

For me it's 'Crockett's Theme'. I also really like the slower version that plays in episodes such as 'Give A Little, Take A Little', 'Smuggler's Blues' and at the end of 'Payback'.

I hate to say it but I only have Hammer's greatest hits from Vice at the moment. So I'd have to say from that , Crockett's them, Rain and The Talk.....

S 4 why did he work with Peterson?Oh wanted to ask someone, anyone. I notice in season 4 that Jan Hammer worked with Someone else...oh darn I forgot the name in a matter of 3 or 4 hours.....ditz.....Peterson I believe. Anyway, why did he do that one? I thought at first to get him ready for season 5 but them Tim Truman came in....

My favourite tracks are "One Way Out" from Lombard, "Shadow In The Dark" and "Crockett's Theme".:glossy:But all Jan Hammer tracks are great.:clap:

• Administrators
My favourite tracks are "One Way Out" from Lombard' date=' "Shadow In The Dark" and "Crockett's Theme".:glossy: But all Jan Hammer tracks are great.:clap:[/quote'] Yes, that's correct. One way out, Evan and Crockett's Theme are my fafourites. But if I only had to name one track as my greatest favourite... I don't know which one I would name. Everything he did was great :radio::radio:

• Administrators

I'm sure that was also the track when Switek discovered Zito's body... very emotional!

No that's "There's a river" by Steve Winwood. Take a look here

No that's "There's a river" by Steve Winwood. Take a look here

oh right... for some reason i associate the two hand in hand! clouded memory!

There some tracks, I love:Crockett´s ThemeCrockett´s ReturnPaybackRussian StoryAngelina (Flashback)Marina Ricos BluesCool RunningIncoming EvanThe Talk......unreleased tracksPiano ScoreBuddiesSagot´s Theme (named by Rick Leon)Causeway (named by RL)Dutch Oven (named "Trudy´s Theme" by RL)and ALL other tracks from him:radio::radio:......

I love a lot of them, but one of my favorites that never gets mentioned much is "Rum Cay." Only a few seconds ever made it to air, but the full-length version on the albums is pretty freakin awesome.

I really like Crockett´s Theme, because this is the main reason, that i cover Miami Vice.:happy:This great song was in the radio...and i want to have it and so i covered Miami Vice.Further i like Russian Stroy, New York Theme, the Main Theme, Columbia and the Trial and the Search.