What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?

KaeptnCaipi

Jan did such an outstanding job catching the vibe of this show.Lots of great tracks being mentioned here.

I just got the double MV Hammer cd. Funny a friend from here burned it for me and when I ripped it to media player it knew the cd's and the songs. And this is from a burned CD, don't know how that happened?Anyway I have more songs to add to my list. PaybackEvanone I haven't seen on here, "Theresa"Shadow in the DarkThough I love them all!

Sorry, this isn't exactly the topic, but related. I'm just listening to Payback now. Does anyone hear in there heads, and no I'm not a "wing nut" lol....but seriously, when I hear this I can picture Crockett showing his badge , the words and putting his guns in the draw. I see this one better than most. Though I can see and hear a bit on "The Talk" too. Just wanted to know if anyone else gets this when listening to certain Hammer songs.

my favourite jan hammer cue's are BROTHER'S KEEPER THEME (slow theme)unreleasedEVAN THEMEMARINA THEME (from the great mc carthy)unreleasedNO EXIT THEME (opening title)unreleasedHEART OF DARKNESS THEME (chase scene in appartment and shoot scene at the end)unreleasedPRODIGAL SON (lake scene)unreleased BOUGHT AND PAID FOR (rape scene)unreleased BOUGHT AND PAID FOR (car chase)unreleased YANKEE DOLLAR (chase scene on the beach)dadrian wilson cover (excellent)CALDERONE'S RETURN/HIT LIST (st andrews island chase)unreleasedMILK RUN (shoot scene at the end with tubbs)unreleased

The song "Runaround" always reminds me of the scene in Little Prince when Crockett is waiting for the kid at the polo match.

Cool , so MV86 and Prodigal Sonny you both can hear and see the scene in your head when you hear certain songs. I'd love to hear the songs and scenes like you said. And that would be posting more of Jan's work..thanks I appreciate it, so I'm not a nutter...lol....

my favourite jan hammer cue's are BROTHER'S KEEPER THEME (slow theme)unreleasedEVAN THEMEMARINA THEME (from the great mc carthy)unreleasedNO EXIT THEME (opening title)unreleasedHEART OF DARKNESS THEME (chase scene in appartment and shoot scene at the end)unreleasedPRODIGAL SON (lake scene)unreleased BOUGHT AND PAID FOR (rape scene)unreleased BOUGHT AND PAID FOR (car chase)unreleased YANKEE DOLLAR (chase scene on the beach)dadrian wilson cover (excellent)CALDERONE'S RETURN/HIT LIST (st andrews island chase)unreleasedMILK RUN (shoot scene at the end with tubbs)unreleased

Wow you have some unreleased? Did Hammer make an album with unreleased MV Songs?

Milk Run "Rain" also love the instrumental at the beginning of Viking Bikers From Hell and the instrumental in One Way Ticket when the Assistant DA gets whacked at the wedding

• Administrators

The "Viking Bikers" music is on Dadrian's "to do" list but he's still searching for a few of the correct sounds before he does it and the "Bought & Paid For" rape theme is almost finished.

• 2 months later...

Viking BikersHi tou you all,this is a fantastic forum. I am an old fan and collector of MV Memorabilia and I really appreciate your efforts. :clap:Question about :radio: VIKING BIKERS :radio:: Has anybody recorded this fantastic tune of J.Hammer? I am desperately looking for this song in any form: mp3, etc. Please let me know.Thanks in advance!

Guest neworder

Payback/crocketts theme are probably my overall favesalthough i absolutely adore the scores in death and the lady (especially the boat scene) and little miss dangerous.

Definitely Miami is my favorite Jan Hammer score' date=' and one of the reasons that the episode is one of my absolute favorites.[/quote']AMEN!!

• 6 months later...

I love alot of them, but here's my top 5:Crockett's Theme (love that song)Payback (creepy tune)Crockett's Return (kind of a sequel to Crockett's Theme)Cool Runnin' (just cool:radio:)Golden Triangle (that ep. with Castillo=great)

• 2 weeks later...

Just like to mention the opening score in Indian Wars, as it hasn't been mentioned yet. I thought that was really good and really added to the whole teaser, which was excellent.

Just like to mention the opening score in Indian Wars' date=' as it hasn't been mentioned yet. I thought that was really good and really added to the whole teaser, which was excellent.[/quote']wasn't this "hawaiin chance" by yello?