KaeptnCaipi

What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?

chum981    1
chum981

wasn't this "hawaiin chance" by yello?

Yes, woops :o:D

chum981    1
chum981

Which season had the best Hammer songs? (Although he does repeat his stuff...)

execatty    1
execatty

jan hammer favesone way outphil the shillthe trialevanthe talk

Pandina    23
Pandina

Crockett's Theme (I have to listen to it at least once a day :))The TalkRainNight Talkand the car chase tune in "Bought and paid for".

chum981    1
chum981

hands downphil the shill--phil the shill==but its no where to be found

Check out the downloads section on this site, and you'll find it there under Dadrian Wilson covers!

EasyED    1
EasyED

I like them all but my overall fav are Crockett's Themeand Payback

GatorElvis    0
GatorElvis

"Crockett´s theme" is a no brainer, but my favorite is, without a doubt, "Candy": it represents perfectly, in my mind, the sunny, cheerful side of Miami, and spirit of the show. :dance2:

Kristina    7
Kristina

Crockett's ThemeThe Trial And The SearchRainBoat PartyTubbs And ValerieChasePayback

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

There's a really good 12" extended single of this, and another slightly different version of Tubbs and Valerie.

Jimmy    4
Jimmy

I loved the grooves on "Better Living Through Chemistry". Furthermore, season 3 had many solid JH cuts along the way, maybe the most consistant season musicwise, imho.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

I just wish with a passion that more JAN HAMMER tracks would be released.I wish UNIVERSAL would do it.UNIVERSAL just let INTRADA RECORDS put out a 2 cd Limited Edition of music from the film BACK TO THE FUTURE (Intrada is paying the royalties, and has a special deal with them allowing more cds to be made when each pressing sells)I wish INRADA could do that for JAN HAMMER's music.I'd have a heart attack if they did I'd be so happy.

DJAngel    64
DJAngel
I just wish with a passion that more JAN HAMMER tracks would be released.I wish UNIVERSAL would do it.UNIVERSAL just let INTRADA RECORDS put out a 2 cd Limited Edition of music from the film BACK TO THE FUTURE (Intrada is paying the royalties' date=' and has a special deal with them allowing more cds to be made when each pressing sells)I wish INRADA could do that for JAN HAMMER's music.I'd have a heart attack if they did I'd be so happy.[/quote']Crockett's Theme will always be my favorite:happy:Coop - Have you told Universal you would like more Jan Hammer tracks to be released?

vice-girl    1
vice-girl

many freat ones,i like `incoming´ really much

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Crockett's Theme will always be my favorite:happy:Coop - Have you told Universal you would like more Jan Hammer tracks to be released?

I have not "officially" talked to them about it.I have officially talked to soundtrack cd companies about it, and my friends that own the companies, but at this stage, they don't seem too interested. Thier main interest is releasing orchestral sountrack music (the Goonies was just released!).They want to sell soundtracks that they are personally interested in, and think will sell.I can bring it up again, but I don't think it will do any good.

vice-girl    1
vice-girl

coop you got the heat soundtrack?its good

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

I dont' have it yet, however, I have over 2,000 soundtracks (most are orchestral). I have all of JAN HAMMER and HAROLD FALTERMEYER's released music.

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

beverly hills cop :p

Most of us are sick of the axel f theme, and the many ringtones and verions of it, but when it was new, it was nice. The actual score from the film is good.

vice-girl    1
vice-girl

i know dont like it too.try the heat one,still dont know if should post a pic :cry:

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT
i know dont like it too.try the heat one' date='still dont know if should post a pic :cry:[/quote']If you don't want to post a picture, you don't have to. It's up to you.Being your attractive, I can't see why not. It's up to you.

vice-girl    1
vice-girl

which colours man like more blondes or brunettes?

COOPER&BURNETT    987
COOPER&BURNETT

Personally, I like both, ...but I lean towards brunettes.

vice-girl    1
vice-girl

yeah and i am brunette,i love the colour more :D,

Sonny6162    0
Sonny6162

hmm...Angelina's Flashback, Crockett's Theme, and The Talk.