What's your favourite Jan Hammer tune?

KaeptnCaipi

• 8 months later...

hands downphil the shill--phil the shill==but its no where to be found

Check out the downloads section on this site, and you'll find it there under Dadrian Wilson covers!

"Crockett´s theme" is a no brainer, but my favorite is, without a doubt, "Candy": it represents perfectly, in my mind, the sunny, cheerful side of Miami, and spirit of the show. :dance2:

• 3 months later...

There's a really good 12" extended single of this, and another slightly different version of Tubbs and Valerie.

I loved the grooves on "Better Living Through Chemistry". Furthermore, season 3 had many solid JH cuts along the way, maybe the most consistant season musicwise, imho.

I just wish with a passion that more JAN HAMMER tracks would be released.I wish UNIVERSAL would do it.UNIVERSAL just let INTRADA RECORDS put out a 2 cd Limited Edition of music from the film BACK TO THE FUTURE (Intrada is paying the royalties, and has a special deal with them allowing more cds to be made when each pressing sells)I wish INRADA could do that for JAN HAMMER's music.I'd have a heart attack if they did I'd be so happy.

I just wish with a passion that more JAN HAMMER tracks would be released.I wish UNIVERSAL would do it.UNIVERSAL just let INTRADA RECORDS put out a 2 cd Limited Edition of music from the film BACK TO THE FUTURE (Intrada is paying the royalties' date=' and has a special deal with them allowing more cds to be made when each pressing sells)I wish INRADA could do that for JAN HAMMER's music.I'd have a heart attack if they did I'd be so happy.[/quote']Crockett's Theme will always be my favorite:happy:Coop - Have you told Universal you would like more Jan Hammer tracks to be released?

Crockett's Theme will always be my favorite:happy:Coop - Have you told Universal you would like more Jan Hammer tracks to be released?

I have not "officially" talked to them about it.I have officially talked to soundtrack cd companies about it, and my friends that own the companies, but at this stage, they don't seem too interested. Thier main interest is releasing orchestral sountrack music (the Goonies was just released!).They want to sell soundtracks that they are personally interested in, and think will sell.I can bring it up again, but I don't think it will do any good.

I dont' have it yet, however, I have over 2,000 soundtracks (most are orchestral). I have all of JAN HAMMER and HAROLD FALTERMEYER's released music.

beverly hills cop :p

Most of us are sick of the axel f theme, and the many ringtones and verions of it, but when it was new, it was nice. The actual score from the film is good.

i know dont like it too.try the heat one' date='still dont know if should post a pic :cry:[/quote']If you don't want to post a picture, you don't have to. It's up to you.Being your attractive, I can't see why not. It's up to you.