Tim Truman Website

KaeptnCaipi

Does anyone have the MV tracks Tim posted on his myspace page ? I just read on the old forum that he posted quite a lot of them, unfortunately I missed it. I was only able to hear "Helicopter" which is posted there now. If anyone has them pls contact me. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Please help us' date=' I´ve also read that he had posted more tracks than Helicopter and Jeremiah !!!@ Sonny - Burnett, steelbreezeI´ve 2 other tracks, I could send it if you send me your mail adress !!![/quote']I forgot the email....: cristian.claveria@shell.comThanks!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well I have to admit that apart from hearing TT in the episodes I haven't heard any tracks.Can anyone point me in the right direction to where I can hear some?

• 4 months later...

There is a good quality bootleg of quite a few of his tracks floating around out there. I have it myself, and I sent a copy to someone a while back and I think that guy has now put it all up on YouTube, so try looking there.Also, are we sure the website in the first post relates to the Tim Truman from Vice? Because the site has a link to the composer's credits on IMDB, and Miami Vice is not listed there.