HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAmarena

COOPER&BURNETT

A very Happy Birthday to you Renato. I hope you get a good birthday present, tomorrow, like a go ahead from Don Johnson & Philip Michael Thomas for a Miami Vice reunion movie! You are trying your best to get a sequel started, but you need help from all of us fans. Think positive & meanwhile have a blast on your Special Day, tomorrow! :gift::cake::cheers:

Thank You ALL :)WOW, thank you ALL for the kind and warm birthday wish :).Tony, thanks again buddy :). I feel like we have been friends for years :)! And you are right, if a sequel is going to happen, I need ALL of you to help me.I wrote to DJ (3 page letter), MM, and Jeff Gaspin at NBC/Universal. I hope something happens. However, I really need ALL the Fans to write to all 3 of these people so that all 3 will see that there really is a BIG demand for either a movie and/or a TV series.I hope that you all take the time to write to all three? Tony D has their contact info in his MV Chronicles post.Thank you again for the warm birthday wishes and for your help :).Sincerely,Renato