Jan's Albums - What is that track from?

musicfan

Hi allCan anyone help shed some light as to what were these Jan Hammer tracks taken from?Snapshots 1.2Nova - Was this just a track Jan wrote for pleasure, or was it linked to a tv series/film?Red Dragon - What on earth was this from?Skipchaser - Same. What's this from?The Runner was from a UK tv ad featuring Bob Geldof as a runner who stole some milk from a milkman's float (a UK thing)Trance - No idea where this comes fromRussian Night - Impressive track. No clue where it's from though.Any help would be most appreciated guys. Thanks.

Hi allCan anyone help shed some light as to what were these Jan Hammer tracks taken from?Snapshots 1.2Nova - Was this just a track Jan wrote for pleasure' date=' or was it linked to a tv series/film?Red Dragon - What on earth was this from?Skipchaser - Same. What's this from?The Runner was from a UK tv ad featuring Bob Geldof as a runner who stole some milk from a milkman's float (a UK thing)Trance - No idea where this comes fromRussian Night - Impressive track. No clue where it's from though.Any help would be most appreciated guys. Thanks.[/quote']NOVA was a network theme written in 1995 for the Czech Broadcast Network.The Runner was NOT written for the tv commercial, but rather was used by the commercial of the song he wrote. They just "borrowed" it.The rest of the non vice songs you mentioned were just written for the album, and were not composed for anything but your listening pleasure. -COOP

Remember, I have a whole thread (that nobody has used) in the JAN HAMMER section "ANSWERS TO YOUR JAN HAMMER MIAMI VICE MUSIC QUESTIONS" on page 2.Nobody seems to use it though....must not know it's there. Glad to be of help. :cheers:

Holding my hands up in guilt sir! I didn't see your thread, I admit. Found it now and will use it in future :)Nofretz and your knowledge of Jans work is incredible. You have answered a question that has been bugging me for years (well, since Snapshots v1!)Thanks again :)