WOMEN: DON JOHNSON LOVES YOU!!

COOPER&BURNETT

You didn't answer the question.

Is there something you'd like to tell me?

No it was just a fact from my past.And why a public post should be specifically addressed to you? :pBesides, I haven't even disclosed any detail! :)

No it was just a fact from my past.And why a public post should be specifically addressed to you? :pBesides' date=' I haven't even disclosed any detail! :)[/quote']Not enough information to understand what your talking about.......I'm losing interest.

Not enough information to understand what your talking about.......I'm losing interest.

What information? This time I don't understand what you're talking about.

• 5 years later...

Oh boy... considering the article's content, it sounds like the magazine is for Tiger Beat (with the tone of the article sounding as if the average public fangirl/fanwoman has a chance with him), but for the mature woman demographic (asking about his sexual experiences and his craziest experience with cocaine).  :) :)

The article just might as well say:

"Yes women of America, you too actually have a chance to be with TV stud Don Johnson!  If not for a relationship, at least for the night..." :)

Edited by Vice Immersion