Nash Bridges Trivia!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Nash Bridges was the clear cut winner of our poll for a new trivia game. Although I watched the entire series, I am far from an expert on the show so if anyone wants to step up and get things rolling, please feel free to jump right in!

• Administrators
The obvious question:What kind of car did Nash drive? Be very specific! Year, make, model and engine!

Some rich kid offered him $400,000 for it & Nash said it wasn't for sale. He probably knew the check would bounce. Joe might have fell for it!What is the name of the car repairman who fixed Nash's transmission?

Nash & Joe's Assistant

Nash and Joe had an assitant' date=' what was his name?[/quote']Well if you're talking about the detective agency, there were actually 2 one replaced the other.

Some rich kid offered him $400' date='000 for it & Nash said it wasn't for sale. He probably knew the check would bounce. Joe might have fell for it!What is the name of the car repairman who fixed Nash's transmission?[/quote']Bubba :D
Well if you're talking about the detective agency' date=' there were actually 2 one replaced the other.[/quote']Boz is quite forgettable and annoying. I remember one ep when Boz was talking ebonics or whatever and Nash stopped him and said, "YOU'RE.....NOT....... BLACK!!!!" :dance2::D

You got it Frey!BTW- I liked Boz at times especially when he was conducting the church choir. Joe & Nash also liked it.Oh yeah, didn't we find out his dad was black? "Free at last"

Some trivia facts on the assistant and Boz's heritage.

You got it Frey!BTW- I liked Boz at times especially when he was conducting the church choir. Joe & Nash also liked it.Oh yeah' date=' didn't we find out his dad was black? "Free at last"[/quote']Finally in 6th season we found out that Boz's father was a black soldier (Marine I think) killed in Vietnam, his mother was his maid and he was adopted by the Bishops. "See End Game" (This was also the same episode where The Gamers were running an Insurance scam and have policy holders killing off each other with The gamers as the beneficiaries. One of the policy holders offers to write a Check to Nash for $400,000 fors the Cuda.Yeah, but Pepe was the original assistant at the dective agency (See "Imposters" episode when Bridges and Domiguez first opens up with the Cher impersonator as their first client.

• 2 weeks later...

Also known as Disco Inferno From Saturday Night Fever.What other Nash Episdode had a reference to Saturday Night Fever because of a Guest Star cameo?

Not trying to stir anything up here. But The correct title to the song is as mentioned Disco Inferno. Just wondering cause the Vice trivias are more accurate. Well just wondering and not to P... on anybodys parade

• 1 month later...

The answer to my trivia question.

Also known as Disco Inferno From Saturday Night Fever.What other Nash Episode had a reference to Saturday Night Fever because of a Guest Star cameo?

OK, It's been over a month since I posed this trivia question. Here's the answer I was looking for.Hit Parade (Episode 18) : Cassidy is nominated for a Student Academy Award, and has Donna Pescow at her party even after she loses. References are made to Saturday Night Fever, and John Travolta and the guest cameo of course was Donna Pescow who was in Saturday Night Fever.

OK' date=' It's been over a month since I posed this trivia question. Here's the answer I was looking for.Hit Parade (Episode 18) : Cassidy is nominated for a Student Academy Award, and has Donna Pescow at her party even after she loses. References are made to Saturday Night Fever, and John Travolta and the guest cameo of course was Donna Pescow who was in Saturday Night Fever.[/quote']I'd forgotten about that episode that is a good one! Ill pop on my Season 2 dvd...:D