AC/DC Plug me in

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Today I bought the AC/DC DVD Box "Plug me in". It's really great. Some old and rare stuff from the Bon Scott era und previously unreleased material.Can't wait for end of the year when the new studio album is released. Hopefully there will be a world tour nexrt year.

Today I bought the AC/DC DVD Box "Plug me in". It's really great. Some old and rare stuff from the Bon Scott era und previously unreleased material.Can't wait for end of the year when the new studio album is released. Hopefully there will be a world tour nexrt year.

I hear there has been a serious delay on that album. Alice Cooper was saying on his radio show 'Come on guys, it's only four chords. get on with it.'I had to laugh..

• Administrators
IAlice Cooper was saying on his radio show 'Come on guys' date=' it's only four chords. get on with it.'I had to laugh..[/quote']With four chords they have one more than Status Quo :radio::radio::D

With four chords they have one more than Status Quo :radio::radio::D

That's probably true.. and they've made it work for what, 2 or 3 hundred years now?

Greatest rock and roll band of all time. (I like the Stones, too, but I own a heckuva lot more AC/DC albums). Coop comment is funny, tho. Reminds me of something Angus said many years ago in response to a critic who said they had released the same album ten times: "He's dead wrong. It's been eleven!"All-time favorite album of theirs is Let There be Rock. Simply awesome. Lately been grooving on Powerage.Gotta admit I'm more of a Bon-era fan. Johnson's voice is pretty damaged these days.