Vital stats

cageyJG

• Administrators

Unfortunately we don't have that info in our glossary that I know of. You might have to check IMDB or google each actor.If you wanna find out for us, post em here and I'll add that info to the glossary.

I've wondered and asked that myself...I have googled but have read different heights for each...From what I understand, DJ is about 5'7 to 5'8. He appears taller since he wears steps in his shoes that make him stand taller. Many actors do this...PMT is about 5'10 to 6'0.And EJO is about 5'9.That's from what I have understood from googling!

Guest neworder

lol you serious about Crockett being made taller? I always thought Tubbs was actually smaller. Watched Indian Wars yesterday, that Becky women was tiny next to Tubbs so thought he must've been around 6'0 at least.

lol you serious about Crockett being made taller? I always thought Tubbs was actually smaller. Watched Indian Wars yesterday' date=' that Becky women was tiny next to Tubbs so thought he must've been around 6'0 at least.[/quote']I remember that episode well and remember thinking about Tubbs' height as well! Check out the boots Tubbs is wearing...if I remember correctly, those are some proper heels!!!

In a few of their photos I'm starting to notice that they look short to me. Plus, I was wondering how many lbs. I'd have to lose to fit in all that Vice fashion. I'm almost a 38 and they look like they could wear my high school clothes, size 30-32. That is crazy. Also, I can't believe I'm taller than my hero, Lt. Scowlface. It's weird when you outgrow people.

• Administrators

I've always heard they are both around 5'8"-5'9" which used to be the average height for a man. I'm sure their egos are responsible for any additional height. ;)

I've always heard they are both around 5'8"-5'9" which used to be the average height for a man. I'm sure their egos are responsible for any additional height. ;)

LOL!

LOL!PMT's ego is enough to make him, what, 7, 8 ft. tall?I've heard more than once that DJ is a short little guy.

• 2 months later...