.ws UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

About 4 years ago Chris (KaeptnCaipi) & Juergen (admin) joined together in an attempt to create the largest and best Miami Vice site in the world. I would say, mission accomplished! Their hard work and determination produced miami-vice.info the world’s largest German language site. Not being satisfied with that, about a year and a half ago they branched out to the English speaking fans with miami-vice.ws! Recently Juergen has decided, for personal reasons, to move on. Thankfully Chris has generously offered to take over. He has the drive and determination to keep both .info and .ws moving forward! We won’t stop until we’re the number 1 Vice sites on the net! A big THANK YOU to Chris for keeping us alive!Thanks Chris!

THANK YOU CHRIS!!!I'm doing all I can to help you accomplish the quest for the soon to be number one MIAMI VICE site in the world!I'm posting articles and topics like crazy!We're ALMOST NUMBER ONE!!!!!! (much like yourself!) :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Yes we are the best but that's not gonna stop us from trying to be even better!