Other Forums

dchan

Which other forums are you members of/lurkers of? That is, besides the other forum?I'm a member of the Skyscraper Page forum. I usually lurk in the Skybar section and City Discussion sections.http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/index.phpI'm also part of Talkbass. I'm on the doublebass side.http://www.talkbass.com/forum/index.php

I'm afraid MV.org/.ws is pretty much it. I used to be a regular on a video game forum, but that was years ago. Can't think of any others that actively participated in. I'm know there's a few I registered to just to get a quick answer for this or that over the years, though.

.org of course, ADD forums (but I don't check in that often), a Bible Prophecy site, and one for my Saturn Vue, and Rajahwwf (wrestling news and rumors). I'm thinking about joining GQ, but I'm not sure. viggo works....:sleep:

Wow, I belong to several palm tree related boards, including The Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board, Southeastern Palm Society, and a couple of others. I also belong to the "Entourage" and "Nip/Tuck" sites, and I have a Facebook and MySpace page. I am sure there are other sites that I pop in on, but right now my mind is drawing a blank.

I mostly post at a private board that I've been a member of for five years now. I also look in and post occasionally at metal sludge and mothering.com

OHMAN youre talkin to the ADD queen of the world! I am on CodeLyoko.com and I am also on this Jpopmusic.com and The Domoto Brothers message boards and I am also on several yahoo groups and woxy.com Hall and oates.com, crunchyroll,myspace and Kabillion is my favorite other than .org and .ws