OUR NEW ADMIN!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'd like to congratulate Timm525 on his promotion to admin! He's a great help to me and does more behind the scenes on .ws than you could ever imagine! With the recent shuffling of owners, admins I am proud to say that we are in very good hands people! :thumbsup:

Cool.He's invited to the next Miami meeting of Vicers. One of these will be waiting, as his just reward for the promotion:Eingefügtes BildTimm, be sure to remember your most important job duty:Eingefügtes Bild

I'm posting this special edition ws 'Wheel of Fortune' word here. It looks like this:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _(thing)But just this once (and just for you) I'm going to reveal the word.Eingefügtes BildAll the best Tim on your new promotion!:clap:;)

• Administrators

I'm afraid that will attract the Argentinian! :eek:http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:L8SKLY_NhiqtDM:http://www.hazemarayssi.com/console/product-images/donut%25209.jpg

Couldn't have picked a better man, or ADMIN for this site!I'm glad were buddies, and I'm thrilled that YOU got this promotion.You absolutely deserve it!!Thanks for all the times you helped me out with things, and thanks for all your thankless work on here as well.I'd say it's safe to say that this site (and especially the Glossary!) would not be what it is without you. If we were able to have voted on this, You would have recieved my vote! :done:I'm glad were friends. (It pays to know people in high places) ;)YOU DESERVE IT TIM BUDDY!! -COOP

Thanks Coop! :clap::thumbsup:{But what about all that other stuff I told you to say? I want my twenty back! :dance2::p}

OH, UM, Your the master of the universe, your powerful, women adore you, that's a nice tie your wearing. :o(Can I keep the twenty now?)

Congratulations Tim! You not only deserve it for all the work you do, but you're a heck of a nice guy, as well! It's always a pleasure whenever I see you at the Restaurant. :cheers:

It's always a pleasure whenever I see you at the Restaurant. :cheers:

Tony - I'm definitely going to have to figure out a way to do that too - see you at the restaurant. I'm over there each spring for the St. Pete Grand Prix weekend, but I'm just so busy the entire weekend with my writing duties. I'm going to make a point to find out your schedule next year, as next year's race is set for March 28.

Tim...you are a good worker, loyal husband and all around good guy........(Did you ever watch WKRP? :) )Do I get my twenty bucks now?

Guest The Talk

I missed the greatest thing that happened within the last months.:fireworks::fireworks:I CONGRATULATE you wholehearted, Tim. :flowers::flowers:You really deserve it. :cheers:

OH' date=' UM, Your the master of the universe, your powerful, women adore you, that's a nice tie your wearing. :o(Can I keep the twenty now?)[/quote']First I thought "twenty" was meant like "twenty". But reading all these words I think he gave you twentythousand. Didn't he?? :D:D:D

Tony - I'm definitely going to have to figure out a way to do that too - see you at the restaurant. I'm over there each spring for the St. Pete Grand Prix weekend' date=' but I'm just so busy the entire weekend with my writing duties. I'm going to make a point to find out your schedule next year, as next year's race is set for March 28.[/quote']It would be great to meet you, Richie. I usually play on Wed. nights but they were talking about Sat. night.....so I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup: