Ain't Love Ghoulish?!

Vicechic84

I would 'kill' to have seen the guests at this shindig!:eek: The menu at the reception probably consisted of creepy crawler hors d'œuvres, eye of newt soup and toad & bat kebobs! Hey, whatever floats their boat (or uh I mean coffin!):D Sorry, I just couldn't resist!:p'Jason from 'Friday the 13th' marries US couple, orders bite on neck instead of kiss on lips'COLUMBIA STATION, Ohio - A bride and ghoul have vowed to love each other and haunt and howl at the moon together at a Halloween-themed wedding. The Chronicle-Telegram reports that 61-year-old Jack Holsinger and 44-year-old Connie Spitznagel were both made up as pale-faced vampires for their ceremony Saturday night at a haunted house near Cleveland. They chose the location because it's operated by the same people who own a campground where the couple met. Holsinger arrived in a coffin inside a he****, and the coffin was carried to the altar by six pallbearers. Minister Greg Kopp was dressed as Jason in the "Friday the 13th" movies. After the vows were exchanged, he ordered Holsinger not to kiss his new bride but instead to bite her on the neck. Halloween is Oct. 31.