Don: By his sister.

Papa Legba

Just remembered one more thing... I've read a chapter of Pamella DesBarres book "Confessions of a groupie" concerning her love affair with young Don Johnson. And I don't remember his sister mentioned even once... though she claimed to be living with her brother (or at least visiting him very often). :confused: And Pamela spent about half a year or more with Don. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but looks suspicious to me. :confused:

I remember seeing a interview with Don's sister on youtube but I can't find it anymore. In the interview she talks about the drugs and stuf.I don't know what's true and what's not.Thats the difficulty with rumours and family members who wants to share the spotlight.He cannot defend himself because there always be people who will believe the worst of him.When the rumours is out it's out.For me he is still a great actor and I believe there is something good in him.

That was a fascinating video, in that it shows us a lot of old photos of Don and also his childhood home. Great shots of Don filming the "Payback" scenes on set. I do think as well however that the whole piece was designed to sling as much dirt as they could at his reputation. They also appeared to be trying hard at one point to imply that he was Bisexual, when clearly his quotes had been taken out of context. Notice as well that this mini documentary also came out in 1988, right at the same time that Linda was throwing up all this dirt. From what I can gather, the story about his on-set Ego is true. However I believe that this documentary exaggerated it a lot. In fact most of it was probably exaggerated. Don did sleep with his babysitter when he was 12, but since when did he "brag" about it? That's a subjective remark, and whenever a journalist starts using subjective language then it means that they are desperate to make a point, whether it's true or not.You have to bear in mind that all of us have done good things, and bad things. All of us have our positive qualities and also our bad qualities. If a documentary maker did a documentary on us and focused on everything negative about us, then of course we would look like the world's biggest sinner.Notice how Linda says "he was the nightmare, I was just living it with him because I love him so much". Well if you love him so much, why have you gone out of the way to **** all over his reputation!? That doesn't add up, and as Judge Judy often says "if it doesn't add up then that usually means it isn't true". I had to laugh at that Entertainment editor who said "He has the biggest trailor.. he has the biggest err.. everything (smiles)".

You have to bear in mind that all of us have done good things' date=' and bad things. All of us have our positive qualities and also our bad qualities. If a documentary maker did a documentary on us and focused on everything negative about us, then of course we would look like the world's biggest sinner.".[/quote']I agree to thisthe whole documentary is negative.In retroprespectieve I think some people were jealous on his succes.In the netherlands we have a expressionDon't put your head above the groundIt means don't be to succesfull or else .......:evil:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read that Don's sister was going to write and publish a book about their childhood at that time. (Which Don apparently didn't approve of...) Does anybody know if she did it, and if so, what was the name of the book?