New avatars online

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

I uploaded some avatars by Shill. You can find them in our Photo gallery. If you want to use one of those avatars

[*]Click on "User CP" in the pink navigation bar.

[*]Click on "Edit Avatar" on the left hand side in the "Control panel" window.

[*]Choose the avatar you like and click on "Save changes"

That's it. If you want another MV scene as your avatar, please contact Shill via PM.

Please remember though to check that no one else is using a particular avatar - some of them have been custom made for members and its a bit cheeky to rob it.If you want one then PM me and I'll get round to it -Shill

Please remember though to check that no one else is using a particular avatar - some of them have been custom made for members and its a bit cheeky to rob it.If you want one then PM me and I'll get round to it -Shill

That's right, Shill, you made mine just for me and I don't want anyone being cheeky about it:D:DNo really, I've told you before that I just LOVE my avatar that you made for me. And thanks Caipi for the info and for keeping us informed.

• Administrators

I just wish I could fit my custom avatar from .org on this site..

Just see my first post in this thread. If I'm right the avatar you use on .org is available in our avatar list.

Just see my first post in this thread. If I'm right the avatar you use on .org is available in our avatar list.

Nice....I would have hated to leave it behind. Thanks again Shill!

Love the avatarJonny , I love that avatar. A few things from Brother's keeper. I love where Crockett is standing there and looks before it goes to the next part. I remember " Of all the corners to stand on we get Gumbi" Something like that, as they use on the show a lot......but I love that Gumbi thing he says..lol....Excellent that's the one you wanted to move from Org, right?

I just hope it doesn't offend any of the women on the site. I like Christina for her mind. Honest

Shill, Your signiture doesn't offend me and don't lie , Pal. We can blow this case wide open on you.....:DBesides it's for fun, no worries with me, can't speak for others.

Shill' date=' Your signiture doesn't offend me and don't lie , Pal. We can blow this case wide open on you.....:DBesides it's for fun, no worries with me, can't speak for others.[/quote']Shill, don't make us pop you for felony bad dialogue, or is it risque photos?

Ho Ho, I see Sonny-Burnett's avatar and it will make any man drool....but then Crockett is also on there....soooooooo!

Jonny ' date=' I love that avatar. A few things from Brother's keeper. I love where Crockett is standing there and looks before it goes to the next part. I remember " Of all the corners to stand on we get Gumbi" Something like that, as they use on the show a lot......but I love that Gumbi thing he says..lol....Excellent that's the one you wanted to move from Org, right?[/quote']I brought that one over from .org.... Shill asked me what I wanted and that was the first thing that came to mind.

I thought so, Jonny. I love it and glad you figured out how to bring it with you. I was worried about mine too. Caipi was nice enough to grab it and put it up here for me and it's still on Org. The thing I like is the avatars are bigger so you can see the different things going on a lot better. Shill asked me and I said anything with Crockett in his black shorts, became a joke.....lol......but it's done and I love it.

This site has a huge advantage over .org in that it is much more user friendly...Who wears short shorts? Don Johnson, obviously...It's a nice avatar, I can't look at too long though...

LMAO, You can't look at my avatar too long, Jonny? See it doesn't just get the ladies.....:D:D:DYup, like I said it's easier to see the avatars on this site I like that too.......And I remember that commercial for short shorts.....lol....

LMAO' date=' You can't look at my avatar too long, Jonny? See it doesn't just get the ladies.....:D:D:DYup, like I said it's easier to see the avatars on this site I like that too.......And I remember that commercial for short shorts.....lol....[/quote']Ha ha.....indeed. :D

:

Ha ha.....indeed. :D

See you know it too! Now if anyone sees you buying black short shorts they will know why!:D:D:D

:See you know it too! Now if anyone sees you buying black short shorts they will know why!:D:D:D

Yeah, but will anyone actually want to see that? Unlikely. Ha ha...

Yeah' date=' but will anyone actually want to see that? Unlikely. Ha ha...[/quote']Jonny, come on, don't be shy....he he.......I wear short shorts and I'm not miss model 2008, you've seen pics of me.... They are just easier to be comfortable in the Summer and doing yard work or work around the house. Oh OH I would love to open the off topic to photos since we have other's here that we haven't seen either.

Jonny' date=' come on, don't be shy....he he.......I wear short shorts and I'm not miss model 2008, you've seen pics of me.... They are just easier to be comfortable in the Summer and doing yard work or work around the house. Oh OH I would love to open the off topic to photos since we have other's here that we haven't seen either.[/quote']I haven't actually put anything up on either site.....I'll have to get on that. Do we have a member photos thread?

I haven't actually put anything up on either site.....I'll have to get on that. Do we have a member photos thread?

I don't think we do have a member's photo thread on WS yet.......care to snap a shot, in black short shorts and put one up on a new thread....he he he. Oh and like coop has a harem thread on Org. I think I want a man's harem thread with all you guys in black short shorts with MV shirts on....yes!:cheers: