RARE SEASON 4 CREW INVITATION!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildThis is an EXTREMELY RARE CAST AND CREW Season 4 invitation.This is meant to look like Sonny Crockett's wedding invitation, and it's even printed on the type of paper wedding invitations are printed on.The invitation states it's the "staged wedding of Sonny Crockett and" because it was before the Caitlin character's episode was shown. The date on the invite is FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 1987.The writing is in blue ink, and the paper is a light pastel pink. So very "VICE"! Not many of these survive.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!************************ INVITATION INFORMATION UPDATE FROM TOM71 ********************************On 27th September, the date of the gala, they were just shooting "Missing hours" (shooting of the 4th season commenced on 23 July with "Amen... send money". "Like a hurricane" was shot from 20 October through 5 November (which was only 2 weeks before airing. That was unusually late but due to the fact that they wanted to prevent press leaks of story and episode stills).At the gala they presented Sheena Easton. The search for Crockett´s bride was ongoing in summer 87 and must have been over at the time of the gala.P.S. Club Nu, where they had the after gala party was one of the shooting locations of "Like a hurricane" (the teaser with the MCs of Rap).When I was living in Miami in the early 90s, I went often to Club Nu. Nice location, but they closed it down.

Amazing Coop!!!! Simply Amazing!!!! But who was Crockett supposedly marrying? LOL!!!! Since it was staged, they could have very well put Saundra Santiago into the mix. Seeing as this is the closest that Gina would ever have gotten to actually being with Sonny on a permanent level.

Amazing Coop!!!! Simply Amazing!!!! But who was Crockett supposedly marrying? LOL!!!! Since it was staged' date=' they could have very well put Saundra Santiago into the mix.[/quote']Perhaps he was marrying you! :thumbsup:

The invitation states it's the "staged wedding of Sonny Crockett and" because it was before the Caitlin character's episode was shown. The date on the invite is FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 1987.The first episode of season 4 was DEATH AND THE LADY shown on OCTOBER 16TH 1987.The episode where Sonny get's married (LIKE A HURRICANE) wasn't until NOVEMBER 20TH 1987.They didn't want to announce who he was marrying that long before the show aired.

I'm assuming that the invitation states it's the "staged wedding of Sonny Crockett and" because it was before the Caitlin character's episode was shown. The date on the invite is FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 1987.The first episode of season 4 was DEATH AND THE LADY shown on OCTOBER 16TH 1987.

That's very very possible. Still it's a beautiful invitation. And an awesome find for you. My hat goes off to you Coop!!!! Once again, you have amazed me.:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's very very possible. Still it's a beautiful invitation. And an awesome find for you. My hat goes off to you Coop!!!! Once again' date=' you have amazed me.:clap::clap::clap::clap:[/quote']And to think I have even MORE .WS EXCLUSIVES to share!

And to think I have even MORE .WS EXCLUSIVES to share!

Well, I can't wait to see what other goodies you have in store for us. I'm sure you will blow us away. Well, I can't speak for the other members, but I know for sure that it will all blow me away. Good thing is I took my nap today, so I'll be around for a long time just waiting to see it all.Thank You For Sharing Coop!!!!;):thumbsup:

errr death and the lady is the 3rd episode???Contempt & Amen were shown before although I'm aware contempt was filmed after amen and death.

Oops, my bad.I was getting the info quickly off our glossary, thinking those were listed in order of broadcast.

Good thing is I took my nap today' date=' so I'll be around for a long time just waiting to see it all.Thank You For Sharing Coop!!!!;):thumbsup:[/quote']I won't be posting any new stuff tonight. Perhaps in a week or two.

To clear up the airing and shooting issue:On 27th September, the date of the gala, they were just shooting "Missing hours" (shooting of the 4th season commenced on 23 July with "Amen... send money". "Like a hurricane" was shot from 20 October through 5 November (which was only 2 weeks before airing. That was unusually late but due to the fact that they wanted to prevent press leaks of story and episode stills).At the gala they presented Sheena Easton. The search for Crockett´s bride was ongoing in summer 87 and must have been over at the time of the gala.P.S. Club Nu, where they had the after gala party was one of the shooting locations of "Like a hurricane" (the teaser with the MCs of Rap).When I was living in Miami in the early 90s, I went often to Club Nu. Nice location, but they closed it down.

I always love to watch what Coop has digged out somewhere, and, like evrybody else, I´m always surprised about the great stuff he shares with us.Thanks for that, Coop!

To clear up the airing and shooting issue:On 27th September' date=' the date of the gala, they were just shooting "Missing hours" (shooting of the 4th season commenced on 23 July with "Amen... send money". "Like a hurricane" was shot from 20 October through 5 November (which was only 2 weeks before airing. That was unusually late but due to the fact that they wanted to prevent press leaks of story and episode stills).At the gala they presented Sheena Easton. The search for Crockett´s bride was ongoing in summer 87 and must have been over at the time of the gala.P.S. Club Nu, where they had the after gala party was one of the shooting locations of "Like a hurricane" (the teaser with the MCs of Rap).When I was living in Miami in the early 90s, I went often to Club Nu. Nice location, but they closed it down.[/quote']EXCELLENT INFO!You really brought the invite to life!THANK YOU for adding this information TOM71.

I always love to watch what Coop has digged out somewhere' date=' and, like evrybody else, I´m always surprised about the great stuff he shares with us.Thanks for that, Coop![/quote']I still have cool stuff to share. But let's just enjoy this one for now, I'll post other cool stuff later.I'm glad that everyone who posted something nice (It really fires me up, and makes me want to post more cool stuff when I read peoples nice comments!) really likes these kind of rare, cool things that most people don't ever get to see.This is the only MIAMI VICE site that shares these cool type of things.

The Post Office must of misplaced my Invitation' date=' because I never got it. Very nice Coop!:clap::clap:[/quote']Your welcome!It is a blast from the past, and I will preserve it for when I open a MIAMI VICE museum. Perhaps I can display this stuff in the city library, as they have tons of glass cases, and events and exibits to see collections. I wonder if one of the local museums may be interested in my MIAMI VICE and STAR WARS cast and crew collection.They did one where they had hollywood costumes like STAR WARS.Might bring in new people to the museums! ;)

That invitation is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! :cool:It's wonderful and the colours are really smooth.

It is a blast from the past' date=' and I will preserve it for when I open a MIAMI VICE museum.[/quote']That's a great idea! Should bring the youngest generations closer to the magic of Vice.Just make sure us from ws get a discount on admission, you will charge the others more (fair, but more! ;))I'd love to organize the opening of the exhibition, the catering and the guests list.(Oh, and don't forget to ask for a very reliable anti-theft system because I'll bring Pandina with me! :p She already has a black dress that is just right for a gala opening.)

That invitation is one of the coolest things I've ever seen! :cool:It's wonderful and the colours are really smooth. That's a great idea! Should bring the youngest generations closer to the magic of Vice.Just make sure us from ws get a discount on admission' date=' you will charge the others more (fair, but more! ;))I'd love to organize the opening of the exhibition, the catering and the guests list.(Oh, and don't forget to ask for a very reliable anti-theft system because I'll bring Pandina with me! :p She already has a black dress that is just right for a gala opening.)[/quote']You'd be PERFECT!!Class, beauty, style, sophistication, knowledge.I need you for this.

You'd be PERFECT!!Class' date=' beauty, style, sophistication, knowledge.I need you for this.[/quote']Awww thanks C&B you make me blush, but you should just see how classy, beautiful, stylish and sophisticated I look after a 13 hour flight! ;)In the (sung) words of Tubbs:I GOT A JOB!!!(and it's a lot better than my actual one)