Welcome intro by Philip Michael Thomas

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Did you know that Philip Michael Thomas recorded a welcome intro for www.miamivice.info? When me met him in Miami in August 2006 we recorded this little intro in front of the Holiday Inn Hotel downtown Miami. I put a link on the portal site. Check the "Navigation" box on the left hand side. Even though we did this for www.miamivice.info I thought we can post it here, too 'cause both sites work very close together.

Caipi, I asked about this PMT intro on another thread. Of course you know I don't remember but just saw it here. Now I have my answer so if you run across what I posted you don't have to answer it..lolBut that was so nice of him to do that for you! He seems like such a sweet and nice guys. I didn't know he lived in Miami.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah I just watched that vid today, hell if we do anymore interviews with cast members of the show in person we oughta record some more.and if you bump into him next time ask him if he kept one of the cadillacs from the show, hell Michael Talbott kept his t bird from it and held onto it until recentlyhttp://www.v8.co.nz/news-3900/get-some-vice-in-your-garage

• Administrators
"THOMAS" is not spelled correctly in the title. By accident' date=' it reads, "thoams"[/quote'] OK, thanks COOP. Just mixed the letters. :o

OK' date=' thanks COOP. Just mixed the letters. :o[/quote']I know.Who amoung us have not made mistakes?We all do.I type so fast to get my thoughts on the screen that I make mistakes too.

Same here I usually have to go through my posts about 2 - 5 times to get the message I'm trying to send just right, not including accidental spelling mistakes like that.

• 1 year later...