New Record Low Temp in Orlando FL

Guest neworder

I live near Orlando, so I can tell you it is already warm here, and the jacket is off. I was hoping to wear my blazer today, but no luck. I would welcome some cooler weather, but looks like I will have to move north to get that.

I would welcome some cooler weather' date=' [/quote']Wwwwwwwhhhhhhaaat??? :eek:I imagine it's a sacrifice to live in a place with such a warm climate. :)Here the cool weather arrived all of a sudden. October 10 there were 82 degrees F, we all knew that it was unusual for the season, but still we were happy. Then the temperature dropped to 55. We went from tshirt to woolen sweater in only 2 days. :cry:

What the heck is the matter with these Floridians anyway???????

Nothing that a closet with some "Vice-style" blazers, and some cooler weather in which to wear them, would not cure. I'm happy when I can actually wear some blazers just every once in a while. Summer that last 10 months makes me mad :evil: .

• Administrators

Finally some cooler weather down here. I got to use my fireplace for the first time this season last night. Tampa International Airport had a record low of 48* last night. It beat the last record of 51* on Oct. 18th 1927.

I love the Florida heat, but I don't mind 4 months of 50's & 60's.Only thing, we couldn't play water volleyball at the pool. It was too cold! :cry:

Nothing that a closet with some "Vice-style" blazers' date=' and some cooler weather in which to wear them, would not cure. I'm happy when I can actually wear some blazers just every once in a while. Summer that last 10 months makes me mad :evil: .[/quote']There you go... That's the ticket.I like hearing that!

Guest neworder

I really wonder what it must be like to wear the clothes that C&T wear in the heat of the summer weather in Miami. It's rare you see them sweat, but in El Viego Crockett looked like he was roasting up on the St Vitus when talking to Willie Nelson. Especially for Tubbs - anyone here gone Tubbs style in full on summer Miami heat?There was one day this year in the UK that I could have described as ... Miami like. 1st July, it was 81F but the dew point was high and the humidity intense, so feels like was 85F which is fairly decent for northern England, record high is about 88-90F (in fact this particular day was warmer than Orlando FL, the only day this year we've managed that and that's only because Orlando had severe thunderstorms all day that day apparently). It gave way to a tremendous thunderstorm about 4 in the afternoon. Very miami like day. Anyway, i was wearing jeans and a short sleeve shirt and oh my god it was uncomfortable lol. So god knows what 92F and feels like of 100F must be like.