A partnership Mann - Rockstar games realistic ?

jpaul1

As lot of people i played RG GTA series (didn't buy GTA IV) and i was thinking : do you think it could be possible to see someday a GTA MV series through a partnership between Rockstars games and M. Mann . i think the main problem would be who would "validate" the game Rockstar which created the game engine or M. Mann who is definitely Miami vice father . i ask because if such project was born one day it could , instead of having a real series sequel , it could make the series reborn . maybe NBC could buy the game engine Eingefügtes Bild what do you think

I know that Rockstar North's GTA: Vice City was heavily influenced by Mann's work but I don't think a real partnership to bring a Vice game to game consoles would be that successfull, I think Mann would want to make the game based on the modern Miami Vice, also I think Rockstar would have a lot of trouble working with Mann, he would take mabe a bit too much creative interest in the game, the game would probably just end up as a linear, 6 hour romp like The Sopranos game was.Although if Rockstar setted out on their own to make the original series into a game or maybe even a game sequel to the show like Vivendi's Scarface game, it would be almost a guaranteed surefire hit after their successful game adaptations of the films The Warriors and the original english The Italian job, plus the show would probably rise in popularity again like it did when Vice City came out back in 2002.

I know that Rockstar North's GTA: Vice City was heavily influenced by Mann's work but I don't think a real partnership to bring a Vice game to game consoles would be that successfull' date=' I think Mann would want to make the game based on the modern Miami Vice, also I think Rockstar would have a lot of trouble working with Mann, he would take mabe a bit too much creative interest in the game, the game would probably just end up as a linear, 6 hour romp like The Sopranos game was.Although if Rockstar setted out on their own to make the original series into a game or maybe even a game sequel to the show like Vivendi's Scarface game, it would be almost a guaranteed surefire hit after their successful game adaptations of the films The Warriors and the original english The Italian job, plus the show would probably rise in popularity again like it did when Vice City came out back in 2002.[/quote']Mann is the warranty of a cool final product . i was impressed of how he made old series back to life with 2006 movie . all these things we see in the movie the godfather house near the waterfalls , the streets full of polystyrene , the idea of putting a M107 . who if not Mann could do such cool things .? GTA vice city well i was very disapointed about the story when the white meets the black you think it's cool the mythical couple is back to business then you discover that the black is in fact a ?@#§ traitor :thumbsdown: . same for the GTA San andreas the story isn't very interesting and the game not much extraordinary at the end . lot of other reasons made me to slowly get away from GTA . but i think Rockstar GTA game engine and a game supervised by Mann could end on something good at the condition Rockstar is concerned by the technical side only