1000 MEMBERS!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Yup, 700 Members! and out of that 700, 390 are still active! Stick that in your .org pipe and smoke it! :dance2:

Yup' date=' 700 Members! and out of that 700, 390 are still active! Stick that in your .org pipe and smoke it! :dance2:[/quote']Wow!!!! That is absolutely fantastic!!!! And the more that will be adding on to the 975..org doesn't stand a chance!!!!

• Administrators

Today it the 25th and we have had 25 new registrations this month. One a day, not bad for being on the net 1 1/2 years. :clap:

What are we doing right, that the others are doing wrong?Are we really THAT good?YOU BET WE ARE!!WE are the reason we are THIS popular and THIS strong. It's the MEMBERS.It's the in house experts that nobody else has, it's the members who keep coming back for something NEW and FRIENDLY.It's about treating members like friends and family.It's about allowing PM's and not censoring things.It's about a true love of MIAMI VICE.It's about not taking over a site.It's about not having "service unavailable".It's about having a good site owner, and administrators that actually know what they are doing. It's about not removing an edit key on someones scrapbook section. ;)It's about friendship, helping others, being kind, and a love for the best show ever made, ....MIAMI VICE!!! -COOP

Coop, there´s nothing more to add:clap: Both, ws and info are great sites. From the first day, one has the feeling to be with the best friends. One can joke around if he wants to and if one is sad, he can log in and feel better because he´s with his friends.I love both sites, even though it isn´t always easy to explain special feelings in another language.

Yup' date=' 700 Members! and out of that 700, 390 are still active! Stick that in your .org pipe and smoke it! :dance2:[/quote']That's excellent - and with over half still active.!:D

It's about treating members like friends and family.
I think that's the best aspect (well' date=' besides all the info [i']you can't find anywhere else!), the fact that everyone is civil. You can have the best, most informative forum in the world, but if the members are treated like crap, it's worthless.Let's give .WS a big :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:!

Congrats and welcome all those newbys that are learning to love Vice for what it stood for and how it changed the eighties.Lets hope our numbers grow to triple that............or more?!!!

• 2 months later...

I just took a look at the Member's List.... Vicers & Vicerettes.... We are at 975 MEMBERS!!!!:clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:We ARE The BEST SITE around for all "MIAMI VICE FANS" Worldwide.But we could not have done it without the Magnificent Administration Staff that we are BLESSED with, The Moderators, Long Time Members & The Newest Of Members.Thank You All for making Miami-Vice.ws the only site on the internet to come to for all "Miami Vice Fans" around the world..:clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

At this rate we can rule the world............;)Just goes to show that there are still fans out there even after all these years and new ones too who weren't even born when the series aired!!!

• Administrators

The pace has definitely picked up for new registrations lately. I guess word is getting around!

:) it is great to have a place that is all 80's

I LOVE the 80's, and still try to live in that time period. MIAMI VICE is a BIG part of that.80's music ROCKS!!

I LOVE the 80's, and still try to live in that time period. MIAMI VICE is a BIG part of that.80's music ROCKS!![/quote80s were the tops.:clap:

• Administrators

I think it's only right to mention that in the 3 months this topic has been active we're now well past 800! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I must pat myself on the back for posting our web address on 3 of the most watched MIAMI VICE videos on you tube every other day. It's being seen by a LOT of people.What is our current member talley as of now?

• Administrators

Bottom of the forum tab.867 and counting! :thumbsup:Threads: 2,525, Posts: 51,260, Members: 867, Active Members: 445 Welcome to our newest member, cry212