1000 MEMBERS!!

Ferrariman

Bottom of the forum tab.867 and counting! :thumbsup:Threads: 2' date='525, Posts: 51,260, Members: 867, Active Members: 445 Welcome to our newest member, cry212[/quote']Wasn't sure where to find it. Now I do! Thank you Tim!WOW! 867 MEMBERS!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:.............AND COUNTING!(Perhaps Ferrariman should update the title of this thread to "800 MEMBERS!!". Then update it again when we hit 900 shortly.)

Fantastic news for this great site about a great show.:D

872 members now. MAN, were adding members at a VERY fast rate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhh man....You beat me to it.I was going to post our new total of 900 members, you stole my thunder ....Oh well....900 MEMBERS!!!!:dance2::funky::balloon::fireworks:Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to 900 members! instead of 700 members! (That's soooo 200 members ago. lol)

• Administrators
Ahhh man....You beat me to it.I was going to post our new total of 900 members' date=' you stole my thunder ....Oh well....[/quote']I'll let you post when we hit 1000! ;)
Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to 900 members! instead of 700 members!
Done!

I still can't believe that we have 900 members, and in such a short period of time!!!! :clap:WOW! :dance2::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

• Administrators

44 new members signed up in March! Outstanding. :clap:We have had 2 new members already sign up in April.(BTW: I was only joking about deleting the two, it was a late April Fool's Day joke. ;) )

I'm STILL posting the "MIAMI-VICE.WS" on the top three Miami Vice postings on You Tube (I'm praying my efforts are helping this recuitment). I've kept with it, but I'm not taking credit for new members, just that perhaps, with any luck it is helping.-COOP

• 3 weeks later...

WOO HOO!!!!:fireworks::D:clap:975 Members with only 25 more to go before we achieve 1,000 Members on this site. We're almost there Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:thumbsup

• 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes Bild975 Registered Members Already!!!!Eingefügtes BildCONGRATULATIONS MIAMI-VICE.WS!!!! WE ARE ONLY 25 MEMBERS AWAY FROM REACHING 1,000 REGISTERED MEMBERS!!!!Eingefügtes BildWe are TRULY THE #1 Site for ALL Miami Vice Fans Worldwide!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

[quote=Maria714;55797We are TRULY becoming THE #1 Site for ALL Miami Vice Fans Worldwide!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:"Becoming"?.......I thought we already WERE the #1 site for MIAMI VICE. :thumbsup:

"Becoming"?.......I thought we already WERE the #1 site for MIAMI VICE. :thumbsup:

We are Coop!!!!:)....How DARE I say we are becoming the #1 Site:eek:....We ARE the #1 Site.:D:thumbsup: I'll take care of this right away!!!!

I logged on tonight and there were 29 logged on, enough to fill up a party bus! There sure are a lot of Vicers in Europe!