1000 MEMBERS!!

Ferrariman

41 online tonight!

It's because word got out that YOU were online tonight cageyJG! :clap:

• Administrators

We hit 89 last night. The record is 91!

Well....We have 975 Members over all:clap:....(if you look on the bottom of the Forum page;))....with only 25 more to go before we hit 1,000 Registered Members. We are SOOOO CLOSE GANG:clap::D

I'm still posting our web address on YOU TUBE with MIAMI VICE related videos.Have absolutely no idea if it works or not bringing people here, all I know is, it can't hurt.

Eingefügtes Bild 975 Registered Members!!!!Eingefügtes BildVicers & Vicerettes!!!!....We are already at 975 Registered Members on this site, with only 25 more to go before we reach 1,000 Registered Members:clap::thumbsup::D!!!!We are getting SOOOO CLOSE!!!!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild975 REGISTERED MEMBERS!!!!Eingefügtes Bild:shout:ATTENTION VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!:shout:We are OFFICIALLY at 975 Registered Members Already!!!! We are at EXACTLY 25 more Members needed to reach 1,000 Members on Miami-Vice.ws!!!!WOO HOO!!!! We are almost there Gang!!!!MIAMI-VICE.ws RULES!!!!

:shout:ATTENTION VICERS & VICERETTES!!!!:shout:975 REGISTERED MEMBERS!!!!We are OFFICIALLY just 25 more Members away from reaching 1,000 Registered Members CONGRATULATIONS To Miami-Vice.ws & Its Administrators, Moderators & ALL OUR MEMBERS!!!!We are ALMOST There Gang!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Get this!......I hope there is a way to double check this, but a little before 9:00 pm PST on Friday 11th, I saw 292 people online! At first, I was the only member online, and the rest were guests. Then Sredd showed up, so I PMed him that we had 292 people online at that moment. There were 11 pages guest when I checked to see who was online!Can anyone tell if we had any more than that on that day?WOW!!! 292 GUESTS!!!!

• Administrators

I'm not sure exactly how that is being calculated. The other day I saw there were 13 pages on who's online. At 20 per page, that's 260 total. :radar:Although we do have close to 500 active members. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure exactly how that is being calculated. The other day I saw there were 13 pages on who's online. At 20 per page' date=' that's 260 total. :radar:Although we do have close to 500 active members. :thumbsup:[/quote']At the top of the who's online page, it says that the most users ever online was 321 yesterday at 8:45pm. Wonder if it's true.

• Administrators

Beats me? :confused::radar:No idea how it comes up with those figures, even with bots and members and guests?

• Administrators

For anyone who's interested, we hit 1000 members today, June 14th at 3:28 P.M.YEAH BABY!!!!:thumbsup::shout::clap:

1000 MEMBERS!!!

With 1005 members of this writing, I really thought MARIA would be all over this one.Perhaps she doesn't know.

With 1005 members of this writing' date=' I really thought MARIA would be all over this one.[/quote'] LOL, I had exactly the same thought!:D

• 5 years later...
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2010 at 8:19 PM, Maria714 said:

I just took a look at the Member's List.... Vicers & Vicerettes.... We are at 975 MEMBERS!!!!:clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:We ARE The BEST SITE around for all "MIAMI VICE FANS" Worldwide.But we could not have done it without the Magnificent Administration Staff that we are BLESSED with, The Moderators, Long Time Members & The Newest Of Members.Thank You All for making Miami-Vice.ws the only site on the internet to come to for all "Miami Vice Fans" around the world..:clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I was looking for the members' list for birthdays & happened to find this Topic.

This is the best Miami Vice site, but what bothers me is how many of over 1000 members on the rolls have posted in say the last year?

Maria714, who made this fantastic Congratulations post has not posted any thing in almost 3 years!! What happened ?

I know people get busy & can't post for a while......myself included ......but fans who join in Jan 2009 & haven't returned since, cannot be called members of this great website.

What to do....I don't know.....but it would be interesting to know the number of ACTIVE members.  ??:o??

3 hours ago, Tony D. said:

I was looking for the members' list for birthdays & happened to find this Topic.

This is the best Miami Vice site, but what bothers me is how many of over 1000 members on the rolls have posted in say the last year?

Maria714, who made this fantastic Congratulations post has not posted any thing in almost 3 years!! What happened ?

I know people get busy & can't post for a while......myself included ......but fans who join in Jan 2009 & haven't returned since, cannot be called members of this great website.

What to do....I don't know.....but it would be interesting to know the number of ACTIVE members.  ??:o??

Tony,

I know what you are saying but it really does no harm keeping all those inactive folks on the roster.  From what I understand there is plenty of room on the server for that sort of thing.  As Tim said earlier, it would take a lot of time to scrub the member list, time that he does not have.  I exchanged messages with Maria about a year ago, she may come back some day, who knows.  I hope she does.

Edited by miamijimf

20 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Tony,

I know what you are saying but it really does no harm keeping all those inactive folks on the roster.  From what I understand there is plenty of room on the server for that sort of thing.  As Tim said earlier, it would take a lot of time to scrub the member list, time that he does not have.  I exchanged messages with Maria about a year ago, she may come back some day, who knows.  I hope she does.

I hope Maria comes back also & I don't want Tim to spend a lot of time he doesn't have.

I only feel there is a confusion as to the amount of members and active posters on the site.

Is there a quick way to find out?