MEGA RARE TV GUIDE MIAMI VICE PORTRAITS! ( LESS THAN 100 EXIST! )

COOPER&BURNETT

I know, but as I write thrillers, I´m always interested in all the secrets people can have. And what can be most interesting for a writer than someones secret identity?

If anyone thinks that there are more of the MIAMI VICE TV guide covers (with both DJ and PMT posting on the cover) let me know' date=' but I believe this is it.[/quote']I am impressed!Just wondering, How do you keep these in good shape so that the colours do not faint?:confused:It looks to me they are not in a frame with glas. Or were they just up for the picture?

I am impressed!Just wondering' date=' How do you keep these in good shape so that the colours do not faint?:confused:It looks to me they are not in a frame with glas. Or were they just up for the picture?[/quote']

Good question, I have kept them protected, and covered when stored. They are not in glass frames. I only put the photos up for the picture so I could share them with you. I have .........lots of things I have yet to show you. You'll love what I have.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Good question' date=' I have kept them protected, and covered when stored.They are not in glass frames. I only put the photos up for the picture so I could share them with you.I have .........lots of things I have yet to show you. You'll love what I have.[/quote']Looking forward to that!I am just wondering how big of a storage room ( don't know if it is the right expression, maybe it is spare room) you must have to keep all things of mv.

Looking forward to that!I am just wondering how big of a storage room ( don't know if it is the right expression' date=' maybe it is spare room) you must have to keep all things of mv.[/quote']

Well, the collectible room is quite big, as it's a room only for collectibles that I have amassed over the years, (and still get get offers to obtain more, due to the contacts of those in the industry, and who worked on the show.) I also have storage that is not at my place. I have great plans for the future of showing off more of my items, and have thoughts for more vice related threads that will once again be unique. Thanks for the support.

:thumbsup:-COOP

RealRadientPastels-1.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Good question' date=' I have kept them protected, and covered when stored.They are not in glass frames. I only put the photos up for the picture so I could share them with you.I have .........lots of things I have yet to show you. You'll love what I have.[/quote']well,well who wouldnt love it.collecting collecting:radio:

• 4 years later...

I know that this is an old post - but I figured that I would try anyway.

I was wondering what you think would be the price to buy a tv guide cover portrait like one of these if someone were to find one?

• 6 months later...

I don't know what these would be worth now on the current market, as there aren't many left, and they never seem to show up for sale.  It's hard to judge based on that.  

Oh wow, Coop, I didn't know you had the actual photographs from those TV Guide covers, very nice!  As far as I know, those were the only covers for Miami Vice, with the exception of the Dynasty issue ("The Best & Worst Of Last Season") with a picture of Don Johnson.  I particularly like the Richard Amsel sketch.

Edited by mvnyc
  • Like 1

Thanks MVNYC!  Yep, these were only made for TV GUIDE. These are very rare indeed. Who knows how many remain in existance. They are suitable for framing, as they are large, and on high quality paper.

The Amsel sketch is also a favorite!

• 2 weeks later...