MEGA RARE TV GUIDE MIAMI VICE PORTRAITS! ( LESS THAN 100 EXIST! )

COOPER&BURNETT

tv%20guide_zpsudqbf6ak.png

PA262242JPG2.jpg

The following pages show four of my MEGA RARE original TV GUIDE portraits. The portraits were made before the TV GUIDE reached the stores or homes. They are very large, and very high quality professional color prints. They were made in EXTREMELY low numbers. Much less than 100 exist. Most, more than likely, no longer exist over 25-27 years ago. These were made to be given to selected people of the production crew of the show, or actors that are shown on the cover. They also went out to selected TV GUIDE executives, a few local affiliate stations, and or regional offices of TV GUIDE. These were NEVER sold to the public, or ever reprinted. I have placed the actual TV GUIDE next to it to give it some scale to show how large these prints are.     You WON'T find this ANYWHERE else!

Another Miamiviceonline Exclusive!  (I posted the newest portrait on page 3!)

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

PA262244.jpg

This is what is printed on the bottom left of each of the matte frames.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

PA262245.jpg

This is what is printed on the back of each print. All the dates are different depending on which year the TV GUIDE came out.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

PA262249JPG4.jpg

These EASTMAN DYE TRANSFER PRINTS are matted. The matted size is 16" x 20".The actual image size is 14" x 11 ".

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Like you said, amazing surprises await!I like the one in middle best. Did you think to reprint them ? Could make it an ebay business or something, or just MV business ;)

Like you said' date=' amazing surprises await!I like the one in middle best. Did you think to reprint them ? Could make it an ebay business or something, or just MV business ;)[/quote']

I never actually thought of that. Not gonna happen though.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

Wow Cooper!!!! These are absolutely amazing!!!!:eek::eek::clap::clap:I love them!!!! I would take any of the three or all three in fact for my house.Thank You For Posting This!!!!

I like the way the photos are arranged.That is a very cool display Coop.

Thanks! I enjoy sharing my finds with everyone here. Everyone's comments are so fun for me to read!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Wow Cooper!!!! These are absolutely amazing!!!! :eek::eek: :clap::clap:I love them!!!! I would take any of the three or all three in fact for my house.Thank You For Posting This!!!!

Thank you Maria! I appreciate the comments. The pictures are rather unique aren't they? I must must have a crush on MIAMI VICE, because It's on my mind constantly. On my days off, I try to find things that are MIAMI VICE related, like clothes or tropical plants etc..             I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MIAMI VICE!! :happy:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Thank you Maria! I appreciate the comments. The pictures are rather unique aren't they? I must must have a crush on MIAMI VICE' date=' because It's on my mind constantly. On my days off, I try to find things that are MIAMI VICE related, like clothes or tropical plants etc.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MIAMI VICE!! :happy:[/quote']Cooper, I don't even know if "unique" does these portraits any justice. I would say that you are beyond crush & into full admiration and adoration, which is the way any true "Miami Vice" fan should be. Wish I could do with Sonny/Don Johnsons pictures what you have managed to do with all that you have & have posted.Thanks For Sharing All Of This With Us!!!!

Despite the fact that the issue it's from was slamming the show' date=' I've always loved that last portrait, such a cool photo! My favorite of all the TV Guide covers.Thanks C&B![/quote']

Thank you Lar for your response! Comments and responses are what keeps me psyched up, and wanting to do more for you. It keeps me motivated. It is a way cool photo!! We have posted other photos from that session, but that one in particular is a real winner! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I forgot to mention that each of the portraits came with a clear protective sleeve.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Wow, Coop! Fantastic:clap::clap::clap: Where did you get all the great stuff from? I´m always amazed to see what you dig out and share it with us. For that, you deserve ten golden stars.

These mega rare portraits are simply MEGA BEAUTIFUL!!!! :glossy:The one in the middle is my favourite (not that the others are not great)What an amazing composition, I'm impressed! You're too cool C&B. :thumbsup:

Eingefügtes Bild