MEGA RARE TV GUIDE MIAMI VICE PORTRAITS! ( LESS THAN 100 EXIST! )

COOPER&BURNETT

Is the jacket you have from the last photo the actual one DJ wore' date=' or just one that's identical to it? Either way, :clap::clap: :clap::clap:![/quote']

There's no clear documentation on it,.....However, I know for a fact that many are the ones he wore I currently own, and this one is the same size as the rest of them, and it came from the same place, so you'll have to draw your own conclusions. ;)

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I love that jacket (the zebra print one) it is my favorite from season 4. Who is the designer of the jacket? Is it one of a kind or is there a possibility of more existing?

I love that jacket (the zebra print one) it is my favorite from season 4. Who is the designer of the jacket? Is it one of a kind or is there a possibility of more existing?

None of the jackets on the show were one of a kind. They were ordered after scouting them from the runway model shows. They were ordered from the designers directly about six months before they hit any high end stores. They were very expensive jackets, and made in very, very small numbers for exclusiveness. If any still survive, there may only be a couple left in the world.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Great pictures!thanks for posting!I like the last close-up :thumbsup:

Yeah, that photo is cool! These sure are rare, but also a cool collectors item.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

• 5 months later...

Here's my latest portrait, and it's the earliest of the MIAMI VICE TV GUIDE portrait covers. It's also my favorite.

100_0458JPGright.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

I have all the MIAMI VICE TV GUIDE PORTRAIT covers now. There are TV guide covers with Don Johnson, PMT and other members of the cast, but when it comes to CROCKETT AND TUBBS on the cover for MIAMI VICE, I think I have the complete collection.

100_0461.jpgpix.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

It's neat seeing these for the first time without the TV GUIDE logo, writing, or the upc code covering it.

100_0458JPGright.jpgcov.jpg

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Congrats on the portraits' date=' Coop:clap: They are Gorgeous:happy:I have the TV Guides;)[/quote']Thanks DJAngel!I guess this clipping should belong here too.Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

These are AWESOME Cooper!!!!:clap::clap: I have no idea which Portrait is my FAVORITE of the 3. You know....This Vicerette's birthday is in July;)....and ANY ONE of these Portraits would make an AWESOME gift for this GAL.:D:)Congrats Cooper!!!!:clap::thumbsup: They look GREAT!!!!:glossy:

These are AWESOME Cooper!!!! :clap::clap: I have no idea which Portrait is my FAVORITE of the 3.

Well, with the new find, that makes 4 portraits to decide which you like best.I like the newest one best! :thumbsup:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

Well' date=' with the new find, that makes 4 portraits to decide which you like best.I like the newest one best! :thumbsup:[/quote']I also like the newer one:thumbsup:....but would be glad to have any of the others as well.:happy: Does this mean that you have answered the second half of my original post?:confused:....and will be sending me one for my B-Day?:confused:

I also like the newer one:thumbsup:....but would be glad to have any of the others as well. :happy: Does this mean that you have answered the second half of my original post?:confused:....and will be sending me one for my B-Day?:confused:

Ahhhh, c'mon now. I just completed a very, very rare collection. I'm sure you know the answer to that. :) Glad you like them though! :tasse_prost:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

100_0461.jpgpix.jpg

If anyone thinks that there are more of the MIAMI VICE TV guide covers (with both DJ and PMT posting on the cover) let me know, but I believe this is it.

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

They are all really great, Coop!:clap::clap:I love each of them. If I had to decide for one, I wouldn´t know which one to choose!But as you told us that these are rare photos that were given only to special people, I get more and more curious about your identity! I know that you´ll never tell us about it. Nevertheless, I´m curious and think a lot about it.

They are all really great' date=' Coop! :clap::clap:I love each of them. If I had to decide for one, I wouldn´t know which one to choose!But as you told us that these are rare photos that were given only to special people, I get more and more curious about your identity! I know that you´ll never tell us about it. Nevertheless, I´m curious and think a lot about it.[/quote']

Thanks for the kind words! :tasse_prost: :cool:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

They are all really great' date=' Coop!:clap::clap:I love each of them. If I had to decide for one, I wouldn´t know which one to choose!But as you told us that these are rare photos that were given only to special people, I get more and more curious about your identity! I know that you´ll never tell us about it. Nevertheless, I´m curious and think a lot about it.[/quote']That is what I'm think too. C&B must be a very interesting person!

They look great! :D

Thanks! I think so too!

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

That is what I'm think too. C&B must be a very interesting person!

...but above all, I'm kind, and nice to those who treat me well. :cheers:

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT