Two new banners available

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

There are two new banners for the 25th Vice anniversary available.You can choose the style by clicking on the lower left corner of the yellow status bar.Just check it out.Eingefügtes Bild

Wow!!!! The 2 new 25th Anniversary Banners are awesome!!!!Great Job!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap: I Love Them!!!!:happy::happy::happy: Now the hard part is choosing which one I love the most!!!!!:eek::eek:Congratulations!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::cheers::cheers:

This is SOOO hard to choose!They are BOTH sooo good!I can't decide. I think I'll just alternate between them every other day.SHILL, my man, you did one heck of a job. They both have thier own style and tone.VERY professional.Truly a first class job!!! :thumbsup::cheers:-COOPP.S. How come the "other" site doesn't have this? ;)

• Administrators

This is SOOO hard to choose!They are BOTH sooo good!I can't decide. I think I'll just alternate between them every other day.P.S. How come the "other" site doesn't have this? ;)

Isn't it great to have options! ;):thumbsup: Fantastic job by both Shill & Kristina! Thanks!

Awsome!!! Took abit..I was like...Uh, nothing there...Top of the screen...OK< I get it...Uh, need coffee, I guess, yet VERY nicely done!! Thank You, :clap::clap::clap: Mike

They look killer! You did a great job on image selections for the cast. The Castillo one is intense, this must be from Bushido when he was transforming into Samurai attack mode lieutenant. Then we have Stan and Larry in happier times... and of course - Gina is always radiant no matter what, I don't think there's any way she could look "bad." Crockett rocking his early post-70s shades... Tubbs rocking the half leisure suit collar look. Awesum!

• Administrators

I prefer the original one.

Another great feature on this site Mr. C! You can choose which banner you want! you did know that right? If not see the how to section ;)