Hail To The Chief!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I’d like to congratulate COOPER&BURNETT on his reaching a milestone 5000 posts! Along with that honor comes a promotion to Chief! We, the administrative team of .ws, also felt that this was a good time to recognize Coop for all he contributes to this site. Hardly a day goes by without him posting something new and unique and it’s a huge part of what keeps our members coming back for more! We are also promoting Coop to “Site Leader” It recognizes someone who always goes above and beyond in his efforts to make this site better every day!Thanks Coop and congratulations!

Cooper!!!! Congratulations!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:I am so incredibly proud of you my friend!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Way To Go!!!!:happy::happy:Honestly, You really do deserve it!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We are also promoting Coop to “Site Leader†It recognizes someone who always goes above and beyond in his efforts to make this site better every day!

Absolutely!!!:clap:

The site would not be the same without Coop.You mean there is not a "Extra-deluxe All-seeing All-knowing Overlord and Super-cognizant Ruler of His section of the Site and Everything Vice and Chief and Site Leader"?Well, if there isn't, then there should be one, but only for Coop.

Thank you everyone!!I'd like to hoist the Golden Castillo award, and thank the Administrators, and Mods for doing such a kind gesture for me. THANKS GUYS!!I'm really thankful for this recoginition guys, really I am!!I have a silly grin on my headless face right now. :)To join the ranks of the elite is really a dream come true.Over the years, I have posted over 13 thousand posts on two vice websites, this one, and our old one.I try to make everyone excited, and stick with the site knowing o'l Coop is going to post something new and exciting. I must admit, it's a thrill to be recognized for this.You all are like my family, and you know it.It's true when I say that I'm obsessed with MIAMI VICE. I am.I really go to the extreme to live in that world.Thank you all for all your kind comments, and kind words for me.I notice everytime someone mentions my user name, or has something nice to say in a post.Commenting on my posts is one of the greatest pleasures for me, and actually encourages me to do MORE for you!Thank you all, and especially to the ADMINS and MODS who are responsible for making this happen for me. I LOVE you guys.In honor of this recognition, I've decided to start ANOTHER contest for you to possibly win something from me!I've posted this in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION for you to review, read the rules, and to see what MIAMI VICE item you could win!!(Only for registered members)THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP!Graciously,-COOP

I´m also late, but I want to congratulate you, Coop!:clap: I think there´s nothing to add to the things the others had told!I´m always amazed when I look at the things you find somewhere and that you share with us. Please, don´t stop searching for the great things about Miami Vice, the greatest series that has ever been made!

Been out a town for a few days and just saw the post. Mate well deserved. you never fail to amaze me with your knowledge on all things "Vice".:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey...do we salute you now that you are a chief????????Congrats buddy and thanks for all your posts. They amuse us all, especially the headless horseman pics :)

Headless horsemen :)Don't forget everyone, there is a new contest thread where you can win a MIAMI VICE item.The thread so far has little activity.

CONGRATULATIONS COOPER!!!! :clap:It's more than deserved, I'm really happy for you.You make this site amazing with all your posts and stuff.I now have to respect you because you're Chief... or can I still badger you? ;)

there is a new contest thread where you can win a MIAMI VICE item.The thread so far has little activity.

What's at stake is so precious that it has blocked my creativity.

Guest The Talk
It's more than deserved' date=' I'm really happy for you.You make this site amazing with all your posts and stuff.[/quote']:shout: I completely agree with this!!! :shout::cheers: Congratulations C&B :fireworks::balloon:

:shout: I completely agree with this!!! :shout::cheers: Congratulations C&B :fireworks::balloon:

Thank you so very much!I'm honored.To be honored this way really makes me feel GREAT!:fireworks:MIAMI VICE RULES!! :thumbsup:

Well Coop' date=' up for president!:clap: [/quote']Posting MIAMI VICE items is MY "stimulus package"! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks omaha for you kind words and support. :cheers: