Our Heartfelt Condolences!!!!

Maria714

To All Fellow Members Of This Site!!!!It is with a saddened heart today that I inform you of the passing of Christine's Mother. For some of you who may not have known, Christine's Mother was very ill. And now she is finally resting.Christine has become a good friend of mine since I requested her friendship & she accepted. And I have tried to be there for her in any way that I could, especially through this very painful time. Christine, know that you & your family as well, have my deepest condolences. And I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts & prayers. Your Mother is no longer in pain, she is at peace. May this bring you comfort in knowing that she is finally at rest.I am here for you Christine. In whatever you may need.Love You My Friend

• Administrators

Christine, I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Losing a parent is never easy. Just know that your "Vice" family is here for you to lean on if you need us. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

• Administrators

Christine, you have my condolences on the loss of your mother. I lost mine about 5 years ago. I know it is not easy. We are all with you here.

I'm thinking of you and your family.I'll make it a point to have a moment of silence in honor of your mother.Just about any one of us is here to talk to if you feel the need, including myself.We all understand if you need some time away.We will always be here when you return.Respectfully,-COOP