Happy Birthday Vicechic84!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Canadian soulmate! She has been a permanent fixture in the "Vice" community for as long as there's been a "Vice" community! She has also changed my life in ways most people only dream about. Thank you Maria, and have a fantastic birthday!! :clap::balloon::cake::gift::happy::flowers:

• 2 months later...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICECHIC!!!!:eek::eek:May you have the best birthday ever & may all of your hearts desires come true!!!!:happy::happy::balloon::balloon::cake::cake::gift::gift::flowers::flowers::fireworks::fireworks:The Very Best Of Wishes!!!!Eingefügtes Bild

VICECHIC84,It's your birthday!!Your amoungst the best and the brightest here....then again, ...so are WE!!!VICECHIC84 ROCKS!! :clap:Thanks for your being here, and thanks for your friendship!:gift::cheers::balloon::cake::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

IT'S DIVA'S BIRTHDAY!!!! :cheers:Buon Compleanno Maria, have a great day, I hope you'll get everything you wish for... and then more!Thanks for being a true friend since 2003, for all the support you gave me, you know you're like a sister to me.I wish you the very best in life, you deserve it.Ancora tantissimi auguri!!! :cake:

Thank you so much to everybody for all your kind words and good wishes (and a tasty looking birthday cake too! :cake: Wow!) I've had a good day overall and a very relaxing one at that. I've been feeling just ever so slightly under the weather so I've decided to take a raincheck on the would-be festivities for tonight to get plenty of rest for this weekend when I'll be having a lovely dinner with my incredible soulmate the Ferrariman:happy: and some close friends. So I'm really looking forward to kicking back and finally having some fun!:D The above only enforces what great people and wonderful friendships I've made and continue to do so ever since I entered the realm of the MV online community all those years ago.:thumbsup::clap: Thanx again to all of you for making my day such a special one. You've all really touched my heart!:flowers:I raise my glass to all of you! Cheers!:cheers:

Thanx Barb for your sweet words! :flowers: And Davey's in the house! What can I say, other than you're just in time for the party!:D Thanx again for your well wishes buddy! :cheers: