Hi Y'all

Machine Gun Kelley

My name's Kelley, and I'm a MV fan from way back. I'm from ATL originally, but have been visiting my grandparents in Titusville FL ( Brevard County ) several times a year since about 3-4 years old. 43 now, and for the last 4 years living in Clearwater, FL, just a few ticks north from our point of interest's latitude. I moved down to be closer to my Mom, but she's since moved back to GA, I liked it so much down here that I stayed. Besides, the fried mullet here sure beats what's in ATL, and it reminds me of my grandparents back in the day. Good times.Just a quick intro for me, hopefully I can contribute what little I know to the board. Thanks to Cooper & Burnett, and timm525 for the warm welcomes.

Welcome Kelley!!!!:clap::clap::dance2::dance2:It is a real thrill to have you here among us.:happy::happy:You will find that this is the biggest & overall best site to be on, for all who love "Miami Vice". Each administrator here & members alike are the very best people there is all around. It does not get any better than this. And for my part, I have been hooked on this site since becoming a member. I am on here practically 80% to 90% of the time.So a warm welcome to you Kelley!!!! And if there is anything that I may be able to help you on or with, please feel free to ask. And I will more than gladly assist you in any way that I can or know how.:clap::clap::happy::happy:

• Administrators

Welcome to the family! and we truly have become a family here! If you need anything, please let me know!Enjoy!

• Administrators

Glad to see more Vicers in our area. :thumbsup:Tony D and I are to your North in New Port Richey and Miamijimf is just South of you in Bradenton.Welcome aboard.

And I am a little bit more SouthWest than Tony D, Timm & MiamiJim. I'm in Cape Coral. But if you're ever in my area, let me know & maybe we can meet up for coffee. It would be great meeting you!!!!Bienvenido- ( Spanish for Welcome):clap::clap:

• Administrators

Oooops, sorry Maria. :oWe need to get everyone to get themselves on the member map.Agent47 and Richie Rich are on the other coast too come to think of it.Who else are we forgetting in Fl?

Timm, I have tried without success to map myself. But it has never worked for me.I have followed the steps & all, but NADA!!!!Any suggestions?:confused:

Thanks for all the "Welcome's". I have a friend on the NPR police force, and family down in Ft Myers that I haven't seen for over 30 years. I wouldn't mind saying hi when I catch up with other friends and family. Or if y'all ever make it to Tampa for Gasparilla, or any other reason,,,,Thanks again, folks. Glad to be here.I tried mapping myself also, didn't seem to work for me either.

Oooops' date=' sorry Maria. :oWe need to get everyone to get themselves on the member map.Agent47 and Richie Rich are on the other coast too come to think of it.Who else are we forgetting in Fl?[/quote']DanJ, Airtommy, Soflajeremey.....probably a lot more!

• Administrators

Well it is not you. I just looked at that too with a test account and I can't get it to work for me either.I'll keep looking. :confused:

Welcome aboard to MV information central Kelley! The friendly people, the atmosphere, all great. You're going to love it here! :clap: