CROCKETT'S BADGE WALLET PROP

COOPER&BURNETT

Thank you, Rich! :thumbsup:Not that I really need one right now but I'll surely keep it in mind. :)I actually thought that Coop may have the real prop from Miami Vice set, that's why I was so amazed.

Eingefügtes Bild

Wow Cooper!!!!:eek::eek:They are totally amazing!!!!:glossy::glossy:Congratulations on these treasures!!!!:clap::clap:Thank You For Sharing Them!!!!:clap::thumbsup::cheers:I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us next!!!!:):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you' date=' Rich! :thumbsup:Not that I really need one right now but I'll surely keep it in mind. :)I actually thought that Coop may have the real prop from Miami Vice set, that's why I was so amazed.[/quote']It's cool, isn't it?!!It's a copy, and not the actual one used on the show.

Wow Cooper!!!!:eek::eek:They are totally amazing!!!!:glossy::glossy:Congratulations on these treasures!!!!:clap::clap:Thank You For Sharing Them!!!!:clap::thumbsup::cheers:I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us next!!!!:):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks Maria for the cool comments!I must admit, I can't stop looking at these badges, as I have them (along with the little red helicopter) right next to my computer.I pick them up, and look at them all the time. I've wanted them for so long. Now I finally have them! :dance2:

So wonderful!!! :glossy:You're cool C&B! :thumbsup:

I must admit' date=' I can't stop looking at these badges, as I have them (along with the little red helicopter) right next to my computer.[/quote']Right next to your computer? Are you sure? I thought that you were wearing one around your neck, while waving the other one shouting "Freeze, Miami Vice!" :p

So wonderful!!! :glossy:You're cool C&B! :thumbsup:Right next to your computer? Are you sure? I thought that you were wearing one around your neck' date=' while waving the other one shouting "Freeze, Miami Vice!" :p[/quote']I do do that...indoors, but not outdoors. :)It REALLY makes my VICE collection really stand out now with the badges!

I do do that...indoors' date=' but not outdoors. :)[/quote']Indoors, sure! :cool:I wouldn't want to see you being taken to the asylum, while I follow shouting "He IS normal, his behaviour IS normal, you don't understand... there's NOTHING wrong in that!!!" :)
It REALLY makes my VICE collection really stand out now with the badges!
You now have all Crockett's gear' date=' it's great! (but you don't have the Ferrari...)

Not to worry Pandina!!!! I'm sure that is high on Coop's list' date=' and it will not be long before he has it.;);)[/quote']Well said!I DO want one. More than anything. I'd even be willing to sell two of my cars to get it.WAIT! I GOT IT!I'll just wait till someone driving one comes by, then I'll wave him down, pull out my BADGE, and say that I need to use the car for official police business. :)Eingefügtes Bild

Well said!I DO want one. More than anything. I'd even be willing to sell two of my cars to get it.WAIT! I GOT IT!I'll just wait till someone driving one comes by' date=' then I'll wave him down, pull out my BADGE, and say that I need to use the car for official police business. :)[/quote']As long as you don't sell your Alfa Romeo. ;)That's what I call a perfect plan! :thumbsup:Somehow it brings out the villain side of me... need a backup? Elvis is not the only one who loves a ride with the top down... a panda too! :dance:

(but you don't have the Ferrari...)

Are you going to pm JURRASIC NARC and tell him, "You have the ferrari, it's great!(but you don't have his clothes...) :D:D

As long as you don't sell your Alfa Romeo. ;)That's what I call a perfect plan! :thumbsup:Somehow it brings out the villain side of me... need a backup? Elvis is not the only one who loves a ride with the top down... a panda too! :dance:

Well, If I get the Daytona, I wouldn't be able to keep the Alfa Spider.I'd LOVE to have both, but I fear that the spider would be left unattended while I drive the Daytona.You'd look goooood in a convertible. :cool:

Are you going to pm JURRASIC NARC and tell him' date=' "You have the ferrari, it's great!(but you don't have his clothes...) :D:D[/quote']:) :) :) Not exactly, because I would get a PM back from you both:(but you have nothing...)
Well' date=' If I get the Daytona, I wouldn't be able to keep the Alfa Spider.I'd LOVE to have both, but I fear that the spider would be left unattended while I drive the Daytona.You'd look goooood in a convertible. :cool:[/quote']Good luck with your plan then... no, wait, what if you're caught trying to stop someone in California with a Florida badge? :confused:

:) :) :) Not exactly' date=' because I would get a PM back from you both:(but you have nothing...)Good luck with your plan then... no, wait, what if you're caught trying to stop someone in California with a Florida badge? :confused:[/quote']DOH!! Good point!There are laws pertaining to badges.If you are not authorized to carry one, it's illegal to do so.I can legally have one for displays, collections, costume, etc., but I can't walk around carrying it on my person, or impersonating an officer. It would be a felony.Eingefügtes Bild