Greetings from Germany

Sonny68

Hey!At first I must say sorry for my very bad english! I can read and understand the most, but I can't write or speak it.So I only would like to say "Hello" to all here - I love this site and the German site very much. I'm happy that I found them.I love Miami Vice and Don Johnson since 23 years - in Decembre 1986 started MV here in Germany.I think I will have many fun here. Many greetings from Germany!Sonny68

• Administrators

Welcome to the site Sonny! Don't worry, you're English is just fine! Let us know if you need anything!

We are so glad to meet you!You will like it here. We are friendly, and we know a lot about MIAMI VICE!Don't forget to visit my COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION on this site!

Willkommen Sonny68!!!! Froh Dass Sie Hier!!!!:happy::happy::clap::clap:(Did I get that right Sonny68?)I am sorry for not having seen this thread earlier.:cry:P.S.: For those who did not understand the above greeting, it simply says Welcome.... Glad that you are here!!!!

Hey Maria' date='it's good - it's not 100% right, but good! ;)You learn German now???[/quote']Well, I gave it a try!!!! I am in the process of not only learning German, but also French & Italian.:rolleyes: I want to be able to communicate with my friends that I have made on this site in their own language.Although, I may be adding Japanese here not too long from now. Cause trying to learn all these languages, at the same time, has me feeling like that song from the 80's, you know, the one where the guy thinks he's turning Japanese.:rolleyes:

Well' date=' I gave it a try!!!! I am in the process of not only learning German, but also French & Italian.:rolleyes: I want to be able to communicate with my friends that I have made on this site in their own language.Although, I may be adding Japanese here not too long from now. Cause trying to learn all these languages, at the same time, has me feeling like that song from the 80's, you know, the one where the guy thinks he's turning Japanese.:rolleyes:[/quote']Are you gonna try to learn Dutch also??

Are you gonna try to learn Dutch also??

OOHH Dutch!!!!:eek: There's a language I hadn't thought of.:rolleyes:I guess I will be adding that one too to my repetoire!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh Maria,don't try it! We live nearly to the netherlands, go there to shopping, to the beach and so on - but nobody try to speak Dutch!!! It's sounds so.... so funny. :D

Oh Maria' date='don't try it! We live nearly to the netherlands, go there to shopping, to the beach and so on - but nobody try to speak Dutch!!! It's sounds so.... so funny. :D[/quote']:cry::cry::cry:Don't make fun of my language.It isn't funny it's just different.Just like german sounds different to us.;)

I am not making fun of your language 2morgen. I would LOVE to be able to also learn Dutch. It would help me greatly in being able to communicate better with you. I apologize if it sounded that way. But that is not how it was intended at all.

Hei 2morgen' date='it was only a joke!!! Fun!!! Don't be angry!!! Sorry!!!Different -funny -different - I think you know what I mean!? :o[/quote']Hoi Sonny68 and MariaI am not angry or offended. See the wink of the alligator @ the end of my message. And I know what you meant with different -funny-different.So let's move on and be friends!