How to... get miami-vice.ws listed higher on search engines...

chum981

Hello everyone,Do we want to try and get miami-vice.ws listed higher up on search engines?There are some ways to try and do this if interested. Different search engines use different techniques; it is very interesting to see how a typical search engine views a website. I went to seo-browser.com and typed in miami-vice.ws and got these results:http://www.seo-browser.com/index.php?actionType=advanced&saveURL=trueThe following shows the metadata (i.e. data about the data) and lists some key words. You will notice that the key words Miami Vice do not show up that much. Although search engines use more than just searching for keywords, having a key word searched numerous times within a site usually helps in getting the website listed higher up by the search engine…I hope I am correct in that assessment.http://www.seo-browser.com/showdetail.phpSo what can we do? We need to have the keywords Miami Vice appear numerous times. This can be done by imbedding the words “Miami†and “Vice†in the background. So we currently have a blue background. Maybe we can write the words Miami and Vice numerous times in the background (the text and the background should be the same color so that the words don’t stand out and thereby be distracting…)Just a thought!

Miami Vice

MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MAIMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE MIAMI VICE

• Administrators

Our new software vB 4.0 has a SEO built in so our ratings will go up in time.We are growing every day by leaps and bounds. We'll get there. Rome wasn't built in a day either.

Since I know _a little bit_ about SEO and stuff....the banner should be renamed. Now its just logo.jpg.. miami_vice.jpg would help for the index site.

Good idea. :clap:Can somebody run with that?