Random Thoughts

Ferrariman

• Administrators

How come my dog thinks that the garbage man is stealing our stuff? Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR. Where would you find a turtle with no legs? Right where you left him... Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new video? Neither has he... What do you call a Amish guy with his hand in a horse's ass? A mechanic... What's the difference between a drunk and a alcoholic? The drunk doesn't have to go to those stupid meetings... How do you make a cat go "woof"? Cover it with gasoline, throw on a match...woof... What's the best thing about Alzheimer's disease? You can hide your own Easter eggs... Feel free to add...;)

I'm going to watch it from now on! :clap::thumbsup:

Yeah, but the Dow up to over 13,000?Huh? Something in the studio must have distracted them big time to have their numbers so out of whack??!!

• 1 month later...

Can this be the new shout box?My random thought the last few days is that - I'm in a season 3 kinda mood. Not too light and bubbly, not too dark.

What your haircut says about you:http://www.holytaco.com/what-your-haircut-really-says-about-youI examined the list carefully to find my hairstyle. It's not on the list.I guess my hairstyle would say that I'm "Lost in The '80s". I'll call my hairstyle the "Sonny Crockett". :done:

Mine is : Sonny Crockett/Nash Bridges :cool:

Mine is : Sonny Crockett/Nash Bridges :cool:

Kinda like a Nash Crockett! Do you say Bubba or Pal? :)Decided to let mine grow out a little after watching Season 4---that out of work actor/director look.:D