Random Thoughts

Ferrariman

I ended up going until my brain fizzled out' date=' which was about 5:30 a.m. Got up about 10 a.m. to fnish it off and spent at least another six hours on it. PAIN is weakness leaving the body and, boy am I a sucker for doing things painfully![/quote']But is it finished now?Are you happy with the result?I hope your efforts pays out in a good grade!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hellooooooooo night shift vicers! I just got done watching The Expendables at the theater. What're you all up to?My brain and body are still used to working nights, I haven't snapped out of it yet. And just in time for the long weekend!

Hellooooooooo night shift vicers! I just got done watching The Expendables at the theater. What're you all up to?My brain and body are still used to working nights' date=' I haven't snapped out of it yet. And just in time for the long weekend![/quote']I'm watching WHATEVER WORKS. I'm here because....well, this is my home. The only thing I love more than MIAMI VICE is WOMEN. ;):thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Why do people think it is okay to run into my daughter with their car and then drive off without even stopping??????I am not keen on putting my private life on the net but this time I am so angry. :evil:ps My daughter is okay besides some bruises and a broken bicycle

Why do people think it is okay to run into my daughter with their car and then drive off without even stopping??????I am not keen on putting my private life on the net but this time I am so angry. :evil:ps My daughter is okay besides some bruises and a broken bicycle

:eek: God, it's so scary... Well, at least I'm glad that she is okay.

I was really shocked to read your post, 2morgen! It's such a relief that your daughter is ok (although I can imagine how she must be feeling as it was a narrow escape) but I think everything should be done to try and find that low-life (I don't want to use rude words here, I'd rather quote our favourite characters).I almost hit a man with my car one day a couple of years ago. He suddenly ran into the street and grabbed my car by its right headlight, it was just mere inches saving us both from a real tragedy. I stopped the car to see if he was all right but he just... ran away. He must have been drunk and afraid that I'd call the police so it would turn out that he was intoxicated... I just drove away because what else I could do, try and chase him? Still, I couldn't sleep for weeks afterwards.

Glad your daughter is okay.

Glad she is OKIt's SO terrible! Nearly each year one of my students dies in a car accident :cry:

It's SO terrible! Nearly each year one of my students dies in a car accident :cry:

What you have written sounds really scary, lnglk! When I read your comment I felt that someone just walked over my grave, brrr! I know that two of my students died, one of cancer, the other apparently in a car crash, too. I often think about these two women, I liked them very much... Let's not talk about death, though - it's sooo good that 2morgen's daughter has "only" a few bruises. Still, I believe that this accident should be reported!

I´m also happy to read that your daughter is OK, 2morgen.I´ve had a very bad accident the day before Princess Diana was buried. A child hit my car with his bike. I couldn´t do anything to avoid the accident even though I had driven very slowly. It was as if I had known that something bad would happen. I drove so slowly that no one had heard me braking. Nevertheless, the boy needed to be taken to hospital by helicopter.I was very worried and called his parents every second day to ask how he was. Fotunately, he had worn a helmet. The doctor had told the parents that this had saved his life.He became healthy again, but the picturs of the accident accompanied me for many years and I had a lot of nightmares because of this.

Thanks for the posts about my daughter:thumbsup:We did report it to the police but because we don't have a licence plate number they can not do verry much.And I have to say thumps up for the truck driver whom helped my daughter. And for her friends to stay with her untill her dad arrived at the place where the accident happened.We are all very aware of the fact that this could have ended far worse then this. Needless to say we are very thankfull that she "just" has bruises. Her knees ar the worst. I have never such bigs bruises they are just over the entire knees.

My hope springs eternal for this callous world.And I'm sorry I wasn't there to put a brick through that dude's windshield' date=' 2morgen.[/quote']:thumbsup::clap: cageyJG my man! :clap:

I'm happy to hear that your daughter is ok and that nothing really serious happened.I hope she recovers soon and most important that she doesn't suffer a post traumatic stress.

Unfortunately, I think that 2morgen´s daughter will have many nightmares during the next time because of this. The best will be to talk things over again and again as often as she wants to talk.It´s very bad luck that no one had seen the lisence plate´s number, but I wish the driver many bad nightmares because of his hit - and - run.:evil:

I hope this driver will be haunted by the worst nightmares you can even imagine:evil:I'm happy your daughter is doing fine all things considered. You all must have been frightened to death!!

Again thanks for the postsA little update:My daughter is doing kind of ok she hasn't been able yet to ride a bike again. The police is taking some action now! I hope they will find him!(there was some new info, no licence plate number do)

• 2 weeks later...

KG salad:You will need:LettuceCan, tuna fishAvocado1/2 Red onion (very thinly sliced)Chopped celeryCarrotsBowtie pastaRanch snauceOld Bay seasoning (enough to completely cover a few Tbsp of ranch snauce you put in a bowl, then whisk)I also roasted some julienned red peppers, you don't have to have this though.Yum!

Keith Olberman suspended indefinitely without pay for donating $2,4000 to three different democrats in the last election. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Why is it that if a man gropes a woman and she punches him, she is standing up for her rights as a woman, yet if a man grabs me and I punch him its a hate crime?

• 10 months later...