Random Thoughts

Ferrariman

Cool, i'm not completely alone here! and yeah, i'm a Minnesota Wild fan. Wild is going be an exciting team to watch in the near future (not so much in the past :cool:), lots of young guys coming in and GM Chuck Fletcher really trying to make the team better.I hear what you are saying about Florida Panthers. Olli Jokinen was the team Captain a while ago, so i can't really hate the team either. by the way, they will be good in a couple of years, too. that team is oozing with young talent.Aaah, just can't wait the regular season to start. atleast we got the pre-season games...

• 4 weeks later...

Alright nite shift: roll call. I wasted the day after a ribs-induced coma and am now going to work on homework for the next 6 hrs. straight. Hopefully I'll be done with last class by early next year and can stop making these outrageous attention-wh__ing posts, and off to sunnier climes. Or doing the Castillo somewhere in the Himalayas. Ready, set, go!

• 2 weeks later...

T.V.How did we go from Poncharelli & John worrying about pairing up orphans with loving parents to Dennis Franz showing his arsh-crack on N.Y.P.D. Blue and some bald runamok thug cop on The Shield committing every wanton act of police corruption possible? Bad Lieutenant with Nick Cage was pretty entertaining though. Go rent it.Oh, and did anyone catch Grimm the other night? I really wanted to see that.

• 1 year later...

What is the correct pronunciation of Porsche? I pronounce it as, "Porsh." Yet the egghead I know then says, "First of all, it's pronounced 'Por-shuh."I really hope I'm right. (Pandina?)

What is the correct pronunciation of Porsche? I pronounce it as' date=' "Porsh." Yet the egghead I know then says, "First of all, it's pronounced 'Por-shuh."I really hope I'm right. (Pandina?)[/quote']I think the American pronunciation is "Porsh", but it's actual pronunciation is, in fact "Pors huh".Americans pronounce "Acura", it's actually "Ah coo rah".Americans pronounce "Mercedes-Benz", but it's actually, "Mer said eez - Benz".So....BOTH of you are kind of right! :thumbsup:

What is the correct pronunciation of Porsche? I pronounce it as' date=' "Porsh." Yet the egghead I know then says, "First of all, it's pronounced 'Por-shuh."I really hope I'm right. (Pandina?)[/quote']I too pronounce it as "Porsh", never heard other pronunciations.Strange that you're asking me, I'm Italian, not German.While we're at random thoughts, do you know how to pronounce my name? :)

I too pronounce it as "Porsh"' date=' never heard other pronunciations.Strange that you're asking me, I'm Italian, not German.While we're at random thoughts, do you know how to pronounce my name? :)[/quote']I pronounce your name "cool chick"

Haha, oh nooo! Porsche is German? I thought for my entire life it was Italian. Man, that is embarrassing! I guess the -sche does sound more German than Italian. :rain:Pahn-dee-nah!

hahahah, but don't be embarassed! :)Actually -sche sure sounds more German, we have it as well but not as much as they have.

Pahn-dee-nah!

Correct: you get A!

I pronounce your name "cool chick"

The most correct: you get A+++++++++++++++!!! Thanks Jim! :happy:

okay that was weird, earlier this morning I somehow accidentally typed in 666 out of nowhere when fiddling with the remotes on the cable box, and definitely not intentionally eitherand it felt like hell had frozen over this morningand now we have a 70 degree day coming up on tuesday, from 35 to that.what a weird bloody day and when I started the car up this morning and turned on the radio in the air tonight was playing.think something is trying to tell me something loloh god I feel like Crockett during the bar scene in Shadow in the dark after last night, just dumbfounded at what happened and badly worried.need to get a drink, put my mind at ease.

I recommend happy hour and maybe 7 beers to cancel out the 66_. Or 3.5 beers over the next two. Or one a day for 7 days.DaveP.S., A man a plan a canal Panama spelled backwards is a man a plan a canal Panama.

I think the American pronunciation is "Porsh"' date=' but it's actual pronunciation is, in fact "Pors huh".Americans pronounce "Acura", it's actually "Ah coo rah".Americans pronounce "Mercedes-Benz", but it's actually, "Mer said eez - Benz".So....BOTH of you are kind of right! :thumbsup:[/quote']Also forgot to mention that in America we say, "BMW", but it's actually pronounced, "BAY M VAY".

Me hammering nails down*hits finger*''OH! SON OF A!!! SON OF A!!!! SON OF A!!!...GUNHaha you thought I was gonna say Son of a bitch didn't ya? :rolleyes:

well I found out why its so damn cold, we were due and have been given the first snow of the year around here!kinda funny for the past couple of years its only hit right after christmas here, it gets cold but it doesnt usually snow till january.and now a 70 degree day due in about 3 days, I think mother nature has schizophrenia here.

I only played golf maybe three times this year and I would love for it to turn 70 - oh wait - it is going to hit 70 here!!! I know when we have those cold fronts, they are pretty merciless about pulling whatever warm air was left in the N. Hemisphere away with them until spring.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
If the world really ends on December 21st' date=' will we disappear all together or divided by time zones?[/quote']Just in case you're right I'm glad I remembered to turn my clock back so I have an extra hour to prepare. ;)