Random Thoughts

Ferrariman

If the world really ends on December 21st' date=' will we disappear all together or divided by time zones?[/quote']Haha, I am going to go whereever the frisky armageddon locals hang out. Dive bar?Some guy in China is building these so he can survive:http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/121213025933-china-disaster-pod-horizontal-gallery.jpgHe can float away or withstand an explosion, I guess.

How come my dog thinks that the garbage man is stealing our stuff? Racecar spelled backwards is racecaR. Where would you find a turtle with no legs? Right where you left him... Have you seen Stevie Wonder's new video? Neither has he... What do you call a Amish guy with his hand in a horse's ass? A mechanic... What's the difference between a drunk and a alcoholic? The drunk doesn't have to go to those stupid meetings... How do you make a cat go "woof"? Cover it with gasoline' date=' throw on a match...woof... What's the best thing about Alzheimer's disease? You can hide your own Easter eggs... Feel free to add...;)[/quote']Funny - thankyou :D

what's second best about Alzheimer's disease? You meet new people every dayhow to make an idiot curious? i'll tell you tomorrow.What's the difference between God and a politician? God does not think that he is a politician!

It's said that Bugarach, a small town in France, will survive the end of the world because of a magnetic field of alien nature :eek: coming from a nearby mountain.So forget the dive bar Cagey, Bugarach is the place to be!!! :)

O.k., that sounds good. I had to P.M. you about that because I'm not sure the driving directions from Italy to that place.If you're in N. America, east of the Mississippi river, everyone can come to my house. West of that, I guess you're screwed. Except if it's snowing where you live, go to Ferrariman's house, I don't want muddy footprints inside.

• 4 weeks later...

David Bowie working on a new album, how about that. That's kinda big news.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturevideo/musicvideo/9787015/Watch-video-for-David-Bowies-new-single-Where-Are-We-Now.htmlWondering if it'd be more impressive to say, "The mysterious," or "The reclusive" David Bowie like everyone else does. Hm.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do backup batteries in AC plug-in alarm clocks keep the time for more than a second or two during a surge, and if so, for how long? Why even bother?

• 10 months later...

Ha, cool. The site even tells you where you can buy these and a few are nearby.

What do you mix in with the shot/pkg? 

So the plastic shot glasses have a small partition that runs down the middle in the shape of a quarter-twist.  On one side, there is some white creme de something or other, and on the other side, some red fruity something or other.  Then you take the shot and the two flavors mix at the time.  There's added novelty in making your own.  Recipes... for popular two-ingredient shots?  I usually don't mess with this stuff anymore, but these (the glasses) would've been great to have around in college.

On what to mix with the shot:  No need to really mix them with anything, I used it as a whistle-wetter while I was pouring myself a glass of Jack.  (Victor will like that, haha.) 

Edited by cageyJG
  • Like 1