Happy Birthday Paul!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to one of my best mates from down under!Have a great birthday! :clap::balloon::cake::gift::cheers::clap:

G'day Paul!You know I think you totally ROCK!Your one of the coolest guys! :thumbsup:Put a Shrimp on the Barbie for me!Send some of those Shielas over here for me too while your at it!HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. I have celebrated with several beer sandwiches, hhmm very tasty. This last 12 months has been one I'd like to forget. It was about this time last year my Mum was diagnosed with brain cancer and sadly we lost her June 17th this year. It's sad that Mum won't be around for Xmas, but I've got great memories of her which will always be in my thoughts.Cheers

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes. I have celebrated with several beer sandwiches' date=' hhmm very tasty. This last 12 months has been one I'd like to forget. It was about this time last year my Mum was diagnosed with brain cancer and sadly we lost her June 17th this year. It's sad that Mum won't be around for Xmas, but I've got great memories of her which will always be in my thoughts.Cheers[/quote']That is so sad.Birthdays and Holidays can really hurt when we lost someone we love. MOM's are especially hard.I'm so sorry for your loss of your mom pal.

Sorry to hear about that, Paul.Wishing you some happy times over the next 12 months, buddy.We need the emoticon of 2 Elvis's clinking their beer mugs together. Just let me know when you are here in Florida for real, and we'll do it for real.