MV's Happy New Year 2010

Vicechic84

Santa Claus has come and gone, the presents have been opened and with Christmas behind us there's a new sherriff in town and he's got a whole new year waiting for us. Yes folks, it's time to work off that holiday turkey, put on your party clothes, get your groove on and party like it's 2010! It's out with the old and in with the new so let's celebrate the new year right in MV style! So our question to you this time is...Will you be making MV apart of your new year's celebrations? What are your plans for the big night? Will you be going a la Burnett style or will you be 'tie-less' donning a 5 o'clock shadow like Sonny would? Will your drink of choice be a Mojito or do you prefer a little cafe cubano at midnight instead? Or are you jet setting to a hot exotic location to hear the clock strike 12 poolside? We want to hear about it! Also if you could, what MV character would you love to ring the new year in with and why? Rico Tubbs, Gina or Trudy, Calderone, Callie Bassett, or maybe Sonny Crockett himself? What would you do and where would you go? Let us know! So whether you're planning on painting the town pastel pink or spend the last night of the year at home with friends and family, we hope you make your New Year's a memorable one. At this time the .WS Team would like to wish our extended Vice family and their loved ones a very happy, safe and prosperous new year. ALL THE BEST IN 2010 FROM WS! :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2010 TO ALL!!!!:xmas::xmas::fireworks::fireworks:I am still unsure as to how I will ring out the Old Year & ring in the New Year.But one thing I do know, I will make my "Miami Vice Family" a part of whatever I do from wherever I'm at.;)And, if I could, I would most certainly spend it with the LOVE OF MY LIFE--James Sonny Crockett a.k.a. Sonny Burnett.So if you are out there SONNY, Get Ready To Party!!!!:happy::happy:;);):dance2::dance2:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to wish everybody at WS a Merry Christmas and an excellent 2010. 2009 was kind of a rough year for me, but, thankfully, I´ve managed to get through it, and watching "MV" on DVD and hanging with you guys here was great help in achieving that. So, I hope next year will be one of peace and prosperity for everybody, and specially for this great site!JINGLE BELLS!!!:xmas: