Tis' The Season For MV Horoscopes

Vicechic84

Bring Vice into your home this holiday season with these special edition festive Horoscopes. They're done with an interestingly unique twist .WS style. That's means they won't be in the non-traditional sense with many a favourite MV character dropping in to share their good (and not so good, as you'll notice) tidings of the season with you and yours. Special holiday features include 'Stocking Stuffers' (what the character is looking for in their stocking this year), 'Naughty or Nice' (how good, bad, very, very bad or just downright nasty they've been all year long), 'Festive Hotspot' (where they choose to spend their holidays, a getaway or a 'get-away'! Literally!), and 'Mistletoe Mayham' (whom they'd like to see themselves locking lips under the mistletoe with, which may surprise and possibly even shock you, or planning on having a very special pair of cement shoes made for this holiday season. Yikes! :eek:) So sit back, pour yourself some egg nog and look to the North Star! Enjoy! :fireworks:'Tis' the Season for MV Horoscopes'! :xmas:Eingefügtes Bild

ARIES (March 21-April 19):cheers:Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody at .WS from my sweet Leona and myself! And don't forget that number again is 1-800-555-L-O-V-E! Amen! Send Money! ~Reverend Billy Bob Proverb~Stocking Stuffers: A gift certificate for a manicure, new broadcasting equipment, and please, please absolutely no liverwurst and onion sandwiches.Naughty or Nice: I'm a man of the cloth! I refuse to answer that question without my lawyer present. Festive Hotspot: In the spotlight on the ('IGG') In God's Glory Network. Mistletoe Mayhem: With my sweet Leona sans all credit cards of course.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20):xmas:I wanted to do something special for everyone at .WS this Christmas so I went to the mall to have my picture taken with Santa. But I ended up eating one of the elves instead. *hiccup* I think it's safe to say, the jolly ol' elf was none to jolly about that. But hey, at least I got to flash my pearly whites. All 80 of them! Say fishhhh! ~Elvis the Alligator~Stocking Stuffers: Some kibble, a new blanket, and a new Buddy Holly album since the first one was sooo good. Mmmmmmm...It's an acquired taste!Naughty or Nice: Naughty, and I have a lot of teeth to be naughty with!Festive Hotspot: A ride in the Ferrari with the top down! Mistletoe Mayhem: Anyone that tries to kiss me is in for a load of mayhem. Just look at what I do to the fish!

GEMINI (May 21-June 21):cheers:Season's greetings to the .WS family. As you know me famiglia is your famiglia. I'd invite you all onboard my yacht for an authentically italian homecooked meal but the Feds have got me in handcuffs so better luck next year. ~Al Lombard~Stocking Stuffers: Garlic, real garlic and not that stuff in the jars that Tubbs bought me.Naughty or Nice: Definitely naughty, but I make a mean plate of vermicelli!Festive Hotspot: My yacht, it's my sanctuary. Mistletoe Mayhem: Mayhems my middle name when it comes to the ladies!

CANCER (June 22-July 22):xmas:H-H-H-appy *shivering* H-H-Holidays *more shivering* M-M-M-on! *really shivering now mon* E-E-Everyt-t-ting i-i-ir-r-r-rie-e-e-e .WS! ~Robilard Nevin~Stocking Stuffers: Ice, lots and lots of ice!Naughty or Nice: I'm a human popsicle with dreads stuffed in a cylinder. Nice alright, nice and c-c-c-cold!Festive Hotspot: Are you kidding me? Mistletoe Mayhem: Esther Nevin but I'd see her sealed in a iceberg before she gets a penny of my money mon!

LEO (July 23-August 22):cheers:I drew everyone at .WS. a picture of what the holidays means to me but the therapist took away my crayons and threw away my matches. So I'll just wave at you instead. ~Little Miss Dangerous~Stocking Stuffers: A pad of paper, crayons, a pack of matches and a new door for the safe house.Naughty or Nice: I'm a physical substitute that leaves a trail of bodies behind her. I've been a bad, bad girl...Yup, naughty sounds about right.Festive Hotspot: Sex World, is there any other?! Mistletoe Mayhem: Cat, but I really, really want Tubbs.

VIRGO (August 23-September 22):xmas:Lorraine and I want to wish you and yours at .WS the very best of the season. Isn't that right Tony? What? Speak up I can't hear you! Speak up! Don't be rude we got guests here! He always does this when we have company! ~Hank Weldon~Stocking Stuffers: Bricks, quick drying cement, a case of clam juice and more gigs of ram for Lorraine.Naughty or Nice: I sealed a drug king pin in a wall for years what do you think?!Festive Hotspot: The Ocean Club Mistletoe Mayhem: Lorraine, gotta love those floppy discs!

LIBRA (September 23-October 22):cheers:There's a sale on flour, tin foil, and steak at the supermarket gotta run! But happy holidays .WS! Catch me if you can! ~The Shadow~Stocking Stuffers: Flour, tin foil, steak, red lipstick and screen doors.Naughty or Nice: I'm a complete lunatic! Nice, reeeeal nice!Festive Hotspot: Circling the lightbulb. Mistletoe Mayhem: Pucker up Lt. Gilmore!

SCORPIO (October 23-November 21):xmas:Trudy and I have decided to get all dolled up and paint the town red this holiday season. We'd like to spend time with a guy without having to slap the cuffs on him first. I'm sure we can find some nice guys at .WS. Oh and before I forget season's greeting to everybody! ~Gina Calabrese & Trudy Joplin (a.k.a. Big Booty Trudy)~Stocking Stuffers: Crockett's divorce decrees from Caroline Crockett and Caitlin Davies Crockett (Gina), the latest Lou DeLong Album, a piece of hair shaved from the back of my head but please no more peanut butter! (Trudy)Naughty or Nice: Oh we're nice, but not when we're undercover and packing heat! Look out! (Gina & Trudy)Festive Hotspot: Club Blue Note (Gina), and the Astrolife Foundation (Trudy). Mistletoe Mayhem: Sean Caroon, Sonny Crockett and Frank Mosca's head on a stick! (Gina), and David, Rico Tubbs, Tubbs and Tubbs! (Trudy)

SAGITTARIUS (November 22-December 21):cheers:We don't get much snow here in Florida so I'll be celebrating with fun in the sun. I'll be spending my holiday with Elvis, my fishin' rod and bottle of Jack. If you're in the neighbourhood stop by and drown a few worms with me. Here's to you .WS! ~James Sonny Crockett~Stocking Stuffers: Couple of rounds of amo, a new lighter, a pack of Lucky Strikes, a bottle of Jack Daniels, a new Buddy Holly CD (Elvis ate the old one!) and my Daytona. Hmmmm...I'm gonna be needing a much bigger stocking!Naughty or Nice: Naughty as Crockett, but downright naughty as Burnett. I had a Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde complex do you mind?! Festive Hotspot: Anywhere where the waters warm and the drinks are cold. Mistletoe Mayhem: Of what I can remember Caroline Crockett, Margaret, Gina Calabrese, Brenda, Theresa Lyons, Caitlin Davies Crockett, Celeste (and I was only married to two). Dats a mighty big mistletoe!

CAPRICORN (December 22-January 19):xmas:Yeah, I'll be visiting your house on Christmas eve alright. But I won't be coming down the chimney. I won't be eating those stinkin' milk and cookies. I won't be using 8 tiny reindeer and a sleigh. And I won't be leaving gifts for good girls and boys either. I'm more of an break and enter, front door, horsepower, case of beer and burgers kinda guy. Oh but Merry Christmas anyway members of .WS. Wait till you see what I have in store for you next year! I say bring on 2010! Muhahahahaha! ~Frank Hackman~Stocking Stuffers: A portable phonograph (upgraded to the latest I-Pod) and a wig.Naughty or Nice: I shot my own wife. How much naughtier can you get?!Festive Hotspot: The Electric Chair, no shocker there! Mistletoe Mayhem: Honestly? Yeah, I was married but I've never really been a relationship kind of guy. I guess I'm too much man for one woman.

AQUARIUS (January 20-February 18):cheers:Miami maybe paradise, but there's nothing like New York City at Christmas time! Home sweet home! Wishing everybody at .WS. a festive season full of peace, hope and joy. Have a prosperous new year ahead! ~Ricardo Tubbs~Stocking Stuffers: A new 9 millimeter beretta, dance lessons and a real apartment.Naughty or Nice: I'm usually a nice guy, but revenge is always served best cold chump.Festive Hotspot: Club Delirious but anywhere I can bust a move on the dance floor will do. Mistletoe Mayhem: Vanessa, Valerie Gordon, Little Miss Dangerous and Maria Pedrosa (La Scorpion). What can I say?! I have a way with the ladies!

PISCES (February 19-March 20):xmas:Why do I have to play Santa Clause again this year Lar? Well, the people at .WS deserve a nice Christmas and you fit the costume Stan! Well, if I'm gonna be Santa Clause you're gonna be one of my elves. Darn those tights are gonna ride up on me again. ~Stan Switek & Larry Zito~Stocking Stuffers: An Elvis costume (Switek), goldfish food for Harriett, a new apartment, a new snowglobe from the Sears Catalogue (Zito). And a new bug for on top the bug van preferrably the winged kind. (Both Switek & Zito).Naughty or Nice: What's a four letter word for Vice? 'Dirt'! Yeah, we're nice guys. Just keep Switek away from gambling cause it could get ugly...Real ugly. (Both Switek & Zito)Festive Hotspot: Being on a stakeout with a calender of a bikini clad hot chic on the wall in our room. Sweet! (Both Switek & Zito) Mistletoe Mayhem: Darlene but you can only take so much so we'll take our chances being bachelors. Besides, we love our sanity! (Both Switek & Zito).

This concludes our very festive holiday edition 'MV Horoscopes'. We hope you've enjoyed them (and your egg nog) just as much as we have bringing them to you. It's been a blast! Literally! We'd also like to take this time to thank our 'MV Characters' for taking the time out of their busy schedules by clearing their desks of all other cases. Some have been MIA for years, some have come out of the witness protection program, some are even tied up, and one even thawed out for a little while just to be here! (Now how dedicated is that I say!) Just to make an appearance during this special time of year. So on that note, let me leave you with this last thought. Always remember, look to the North Star! The MV North Star! Season's Greetings! :xmas:Eingefügtes Bild*For entertainment purposes only*

• 3 weeks later...

Totally Wonderful Job ViceChic!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:How you come up with all these things is beyond me!!!! But I am so Thrilled that you do.:dance2:Thank You So Very Much For Posting These!!!! It was really interesting to read!!!!:clap::clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup: