Dadrian's Vice Yuletide Treasure

Vicechic84

• 3 weeks later...

A "CHRISTVICE" JAN HAMMER Holiday song! :xmas::happy::clap:VERY clever, and VERY fun Dadrian!I certainly liked what you did for this song. Actual JAN HAMMER sequenser, and a classic Christmas tune together for the first time in an ORIGINAL collaboration by master artist DADRIAN WILSON! :cheers:If we get one every year, we can make our own MIAMI VICE CHRISTVICE album to play every year!!!!WONDERFUL! Thanks for taking out the time to create this for us all!!DAMN your good!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dadrian,You did A FANTASTIC JOB with the "Dadrian's Vice Yuletide Treasure".:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:I have heard it over & over!!!!:glossy:I will share something with you. I have all my "Miami Vice" pics as my Screensaver Slideshow, and the moment your music started to play, the slideshow began. It just sent chills all over.Thank You So Very Much Dadrian!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!:happy::happy:Maria

i'm a little late to the party here. sorry, i've been out of town. wow this section is cool. i'm honored to have my own thread. thanks, admin.

A "CHRISTVICE" JAN HAMMER Holiday song! :xmas::happy::clap:VERY clever' date=' and VERY fun Dadrian!I certainly liked what you did for this song. Actual JAN HAMMER sequenser, and a classic Christmas tune together for the first time in an ORIGINAL collaboration by master artist DADRIAN WILSON! :cheers:If we get one every year, we can make our own MIAMI VICE CHRISTVICE album to play every year!!!!WONDERFUL! Thanks for taking out the time to create this for us all!!DAMN your good!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']thanks coop. it was really hard choosing a tune that had melody and chords that could work with vice sounds. after i chose "do you hear what i hear, the evan thing was an epiphany! i was rather pleased with it myself, and it's a hit around the house here, too. hope jan wouldn't be pissed for me ripping his riff off. thanks again for your comments, pal.
Great stuff buddy! :clap::thumbsup:
thanks tim. get santa to bring you that ipod this year ;)
LOVE IT!!!
thanks' date=' buddy. glad you like it.
Dadrian' date='You did A FANTASTIC JOB with the "Dadrian's Vice Yuletide Treasure".:clap::clap::thumbsup:I have heard it over & over!!!!:glossy:I will share something with you. I have all my "Miami Vice" pics as my Screensaver Slideshow' date=' and the moment your music started to play, the slideshow began. It just sent chills all over.Thank You So Very Much Dadrian!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!Maria[/quote'']you are very welcome. glad to be apart of your moment :) i'm a real sucker for little things like that. they make even the worst days better, and you've all made mine.thanks again to all...and to all a good night :) sorry couldn't resist.

hope jan wouldn't be pissed for me ripping his riff off. thanks again for your comments, pal.Jan wouldn't mind. From what I have learned, he is a very, laid back guy, and would actually praise you for what you have done creatively with his work. He's one of the really nice guys out there! TRUST ME on this. :thumbsup:

Awesome... Just unbelievably awesome.Its been a great year for Vice fans thanks in large part to you Dadrian.This inspired track is the first Christmas tune I can listen to over and over.Thank you Dadrian :)