MV's Naughty & Nice Wishlist

Vicechic84

The jolly old elf himself is making his list and checking it twice, he's gonna find out which Vicers have been 'naughty' or 'nice'. Well, we've come a long way from visions of sugar plums dancing in our heads, but MV boys and girls are a new breed of action enthusiasts with eclectic tastes that derive from not just any old cop show of the 80's, it's in a league of its own. Oh sure we want something nice...real nice...and avoid the dreaded coal in the stocking. After all we took the time to hang it by the chimmey with care in hopes that Crockett and Tubbs soon would be there! :) So our question to everybody is, during this holiday season, 'What MV related gift would you love to find under your tree, or your stocking, or your driveway, or your garage, or your closet...uh well, you get the picture don't you?! :D Perhaps, Callie Bassett in silk stockings, Sonny or Rico under the mistletoe, Gina singing 'Stormy Weather' atop your coffee table, or Trudy popping out from a box with a big shiney red bow. Maybe it's a sharp looking Daytona Spyder you secretly want, a cool Testarossa, a snazzy Caddy, or are Stingers and the St. Vitus more to your liking. So whether it's snowglobes, or Raybans or even bug vans you're wishing for this holiday season, now's your chance to plead your case to the big red guy upstairs. The North Pole that is! And remember, he's watching you! ;) Let the naughty and nice list begin! :xmas:Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...

Tops on my list every year, and every year since '84, has been a DAYTONA SPIDER. :glossy:I wanted one at age 18, and the boy in me STILL wants one!I will get one before I die, but when? :confused: Who knows.I'm hoping all my presents are wrapped in pastel colors, and anything vice related as a gift would be welcome. (Perhaps even a giftcard to ARMANI) :gift:As for the Naughty side, Many of you know me well enough that I like my naughty side, ...and you can just use your imagination. ;)

Top of My Wish List This Year---- A Brand New Computer!!!!Cause, as some of you may already know, this computer that I have right now, has had me running back & forth to the Marina & Threatning to feed it to Elvis.OH Yeah--A WebCam!!!! I hear they are the best thing to have.As far as Naughty---- I've been a "Good Girl".:rolleyes: Seriously, I have!!!!;)No Really, I'm An Angel.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Top of my owner’s list: - A new hi-tech cell phone, it has to have EVERYTHING!- The Balenciaga Motorcycle purse.(I too love the idea of the Balenciaga because, as you all know, I always travel safely and comfortably in my owner’s purse… this way I’d be travelling in style too!!!)Top of MY list:- all C&B's stuff, his MV props, his Alfa Spider, his clothes and even his home! :)As for my naughty side, I AM naughty Pandina and I’ll always be.Don’t you too think that a nice panda would just be… hopelessly conventional? ;)

What Vice Related Gift I want to find under the tree this year?Little Miss Dangerous.Non-Vice giftAllready got them.Naughty or Nice?Naughty is too much an understatement.

I'd like a Miami Vice Convention this year! :xmas:

Tony Tony Tony.Wasn't that the name of a rap group? We really need the emoticon of the alligator banging his head against a brick wall. Mods - can we add that one please? I really need it, especially when things like this happen.

The beating of the dead critters thing was left behind at the old site - we have moved on. Unfortunately, I have no emoticon design skills, so I am left to wait for others. Story of my life :rolleyes: .

• 5 years later...

Unfortunately, Sonny's lavender-coloured suit from 'Heart of Darkness' didn't appear in my closet this holiday.

Then again, I'd be slightly suspicious if it did. Only for a moment, though.

• Administrators

A plane ticket to Miami, a suitcase filled with $1,000,000 cash, and a black Daytona Spyder.  :cool: That would be heaven on Earth.

• Like 1

Seriously speaking, sure the cars, the watches, the clothes and the St. Vitus would work fine. But if I really should pick one thing in that list, I would say the eighties.

I'd rather drive an old Chevy in the 80s than a Daytona in the 2000s. Amen.

• Like 3

hmm my childhood dream car has always been the countach, so I'd probably want the one from the Golden Triangle, even if it had the stupid horn on it lol

the LP400 S I think it was

although I'd either fall asleep in it from exhaustion or die from a heart attack from driving it given its hard ass controls and horsepower.

but it would be worth it lol as you never forget the first supercar or muscle car you lay eyes on, and the countach and the cuda were both of those.

either that or that junker Shelby GT500 From Season 5, the one where Crockett protects the kid, its the car the female FBI agent was driving.

Edited by Kavinsky

A plane ticket to Miami, a suitcase filled with $1,000,000 cash, and a black Daytona Spyder.  :cool: That would be heaven on Earth.

Hmmm, could arrange 2 out of 3...not bad. :)  

But would like to take the black car to Miami Beach and cruise down Ocean and see how many people would 'get it'.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hmmm, could arrange 2 out of 3...not bad. :)

But would like to take the black car to Miami Beach and cruise down Ocean and see how many people would 'get it'.

Haha yes, that would be amazing.