Sign in to follow this  
Vicechic84

Very Vicey Christmas Carols

Vicechic84

As we all know Christmas carols are synonymous with the season and here at .WS we've left no stone unturned to bring you the classics that make the season so much fun with our 'Very Vicey Christmas Carols'. But if you're looking to find the traditional songs you won't find them here. Oh the songs bear the same names we've grown up with year after year, and carry the same tune, but we've added that MV twist to each of them to create a entirely new take on the holidays. So if you've been poking around a back alley in the dark (and that's no fun unless your Milton Glanz searching for a new artistic project to set on fire. Yikes! :eek:) come in out of the heat (it is Miami after all) and cool off by the A/C unit with these fun new versions of the old classics. Remember this is MV and we're going to show you a whole other world of caroling you never even thought possible! So without further a do, clear your throat and let singing begin! :radio:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Vicechic84
:xmas:**12 MV DAYS OF CHRISTMAS**:xmas:(Originally entitled ~The 12 Days of Christmas~)On the first day of Christmas Crockett and Tubbs gave to me....(And) A peacock in a palm tree!(repeat chorus)2 Keys of Coke(repeat chorus)3 Lucky Strikes(repeat chorus)4 Snuff Flicks(repeat chorus)5 Homicides!(repeat chorus)6 Gators Snapping(repeat chorus)7 Stingers Stinging(repeat chorus)8 Keep Me Posteds(repeat chorus)9 Loan Sharks Loaning(repeat chorus)10 Pimps A Pimping(repeat chorus)11 Dealers Dealing(repeat chorus)12 Call Girls Calling(repeat chorus)Eingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman

Frosty The Crack Head:xmas:**FROSTY THE CRACK HEAD**:xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Frosty the Snowman")Frosty the crack head was a jolly happy soulSelling drugs and guns to almost anyone And to girls out on the strollFrosty the crack head was a scary man they sayHe was full of blow but the skells all knowHow he came to be that wayThere must have been some magic in That old crack pipe he foundAnd when he placed it in his mouthHe began to dance aroundFrosty the crack head was as wired as he could beAnd the cops all say he could go all dayRunning high on PCPEingefügtes Bild*PLEASE NOTE: No Snowmen were harmed in the making of this carol*

Ferrariman
:xmas:**The Christmas Song**:xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire")Bad guys threatening to open fireHot lead zipping past your noseWondering if it’s really time to retireAs the stress begins to showEverybody knows these turkeys and the things they stoleNever make the season brightEvery cop here has his eyes on the goalOf busting someone bad tonightThey know that crooks are on the wayThey’re bringing lots of guns and ammo to the frayAnd every officer is going to tryTo bust anyone that tries to make a buyAnd so we’re offering this one time dealTo criminals here both old and newInform on your partners give us names that are realOr else we throw the book at youEingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**Do Some Blow**:xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Let It Snow")Oh the shopping mall crowds are frightfulAnd the sales are so delightfulBut I’d rather stay home than goDo some blow! Do some blow! Do some blow!I don’t have any plans of stoppingUnless I’m struck by lightningSo it’s back to the stuff I goDo some blow! Do some blow! Do some blow!When I finally say goodnightIt will be cause I’ve surely passed outWhen I’m asked if I feel alrightI’ll say that I’m wasted no doubtWell my buzz is now slowly dyin’But my brain is still a fryin’Now excuse me I have to goDo some blow! Do some blow! Do some blow!Eingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**Have Yourself A Merry Little Drug Deal** :xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas")Have yourself a merry little drug deal Keep it out of sight From now on All dealings will be done at nightHave yourself a merry little drug deal Keep the cops at bay From now on All dealings will be far awayHere we are as in olden daysHappy dealing days of yoreFaithful friends who all buy from usGather near to us for more Through the years We all will be arrested If the fates allow I’ll make that call to my attorney nowAnd have yourself a merry little drug deal nowEingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**Bright Pastels**:xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Silver Bells")City sidewalks, busy sidewalksDressed in art deco styleIn the airThere’s no feeling of ChristmasPeople drinkingWomen winkingGiving smile after smileAnd on every street corner you’ll seeBright pastels, pink hotelsIt’s party time in MiamiThere’s no snow, even thoughSoon it will be Christmas dayString bikinis And martinisColored bright red and greenAs the party girls Join in the night lifeSee the palm treesFeel the cool breezeThis is South Beach my friendsAnd on every street corner you’ll seeBright pastels, pink hotelsIt’s party time in MiamiThere’s no snow, even thoughSoon it will be Christmas dayEingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**White Christmas**:xmas:(What an appropriate title!)I’m dreaming of a white ChristmasJust with a different kind of snowWhere the coke spoons glistenAnd junkies listenTo find where they can score some blowI’m dreaming of a white ChristmasAnother score would be just rightIt would keep me merry all nightI hope all my Christmases are whiteEingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**Ferrari Wonderland**:xmas:(Sung to the tune of "Winter Wonderland")Engines roar, are you listeningOn the road, the car is glisteningA beautiful sight We’re happy tonightDriving a Ferrari through the townBlown away is the black carHere to stay is the white carWe miss the top downBut we’ll never frownDriving a Ferrari through the townIn Miami we can bust the snowmanAnd pretend that he knows CalderoneWe’ll say “are you dirty?”He’ll say “No man!”“I never pull a job when I’m alone”Later on we’ll perspireAs we change a flat tireWe’re gonna be lateFor Rico’s hot date"Pushing" the Ferrari Through the townEingefügtes Bild

Ferrariman
:xmas:**Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer** :xmas:Rudolph the red-nosed ReindeerHad a very stuffy noseAnd if you ever saw himYou’d say he does too much blowAll of the other reindeerUsed to say he was insaneThey tried to help poor RudolphKick the habit of cocaineThen one foggy Christmas EveSanta came to play"Rudolph with your nose so bright""I’ve gotta try that stuff tonight"“Now all the reindeer love me”Santa shouted out with glee“Now we can cancel Christmas”“Snort some coke and watch TV”Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT

How wonderfully creative you two!I sang them all outloud to myself.Now I'm in the CHRISTVICE spirit! :cheers::xmas:

Maria714

Ferrariman!!!! :eek: Wow!!!! :eek: This is Awesome!!!!:clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:I have had a ball just singing to these "Vice Styled Songs".You have done a spectacular job of turning these classics into "Miami Vice Works Of Art".:clap::clap::clap:Thank You So Much For Posting These!!!!MariaP.S.: Have you thought of getting together with Dadrian & maybe doing a "Miami Vice Christmas Album"?:confused:

Danni Crockett

Ooh, this is fun!!Brew one too:***Silent night, fabulous night***(silent night, holy night)Silent night, fabulous night 
All is calm, all is bright 
No longer virgin, but feel like a child
Holy powder so tender and wildI'll sleep in heavenly peaceI'll sleep in heavenly peaceSilent night, glorious night
Shepherds quake out of sight
Glorious feelings like heaven afarThe perfect night to sing alleluiaAll of my future forlorn
All of my future forlornSilent night, wonderful nightWhiter than white, love's pure light 
Radiant beams from my satisfied faceWith the dawn of redeeming graceJust one more flake of that snow
Just one more flake of that snow